Chapter 7: Harry

Everyone laughed as I told them what Jazlyn was planning to do to me. I didn't find it funny at all. Right at the moment, Jazlyn was wearing a low cut shirt, shorts, and eating a damn strawberry. Why did she have to choose a strawberry?

I decided to follow Jazlyn into the bedroom when she told me that she was going to take a bubble bath. She made a big show of stripping in front of me on purpose and she took her time with it. Also, when she emerged from her bath, she didn't even bother putting on a towel. She just waltzed out of the bathroom and decided to lay down on the bed naked before she changed.

"At least she wasn't mad at you," Angelina commented. "It's better for her to do this than shout at you."

"But I want to hug my baby!" I whined.

Louis patted me on the shoulders, "Got to wait until the end of the day. Until then, we can hang out with Jazlyn while you go mope around."

I looked over at Jazlyn, who was walking over to me. She sat on the table, an inch away from touching my hand. She extended one leg as the other rested on the chair. Jazlyn lightly sucked on the strawberry and sighed. "It's quite lonely," she began. "I wonder who would be so kind enough to hug me and talk to me for the rest of the day."

I whined loudly, making her look at me. We both stared deep into each other's eyes. Jazlyn stared down at my lips as she leaned forward. I got ready to feel her lips connect to mine as I leaned forward too.

Jazlyn turned her head, "Zayn! Let's go hang out!" She quickly got up and walked away with Zayn and Louis behind them.

I groaned and dropped my head on the table. "Why is she doing this to me?"

"Would you rather her do something else?" Liam asked.

"Honestly, I'd rather Jazlyn shout at me than this. This is pure torture. It's not fair."

"Life's not fair," Angelina said, sitting on Niall's lap as they drank blood.

I rolled my eyes, "There's more than one seat here."

"I know, but I'm not banned from the love of my life like you are."

"Why don't you play the same game with her?" Liam asked. "She teases you. You tease her. I don't see what's wrong with that."

"I have no idea what I can do to tease her," I admitted. "I would work out, but she'll think of something better than that."

"Where are the oysters you collected from yesterday?" Niall asked.

"Still with me," I shrugged. "Why?"

Niall looked at Angelina. She noticed and frowned. "Oh no," she shook her head.

"Angelina," Niall began.

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking of?"

"Yes, it is."

She groaned and set her head on the table. "You want me to make her something out of the pearls, don't you? And you said we were going to go for a hike and swim!"

We can do that later. Besides, I need you to be the instructor and teach Harry."

"Whoa, why am I involved?"

"You're Harry's creator," Niall stood up. "Run along now."

Angelina groaned loudly and got up. We both went into a room that was filled with crafting tools. She opened all the drawers that contained items that can be used to make jewelry. We agreed that Jazlyn was in need of an everyday necklace. One that wasn't too fancy but not boring either.