Chapter 27: Harry

"Alright, since we can't go with you, we'll be your eyes and ears." Liam gave us an earpiece with a microphone attached to it.

"I will keep you on track with the time," Zayn informed us. "Liam will be the scout if there are any guards and Louis will give you the directions."

"Where are they now?" Niall asked as we put on the earpieces.

Louis showed us. "They're chained to the pyres."

I frowned, "Is Jazlyn wearing a dress?"

Louis nodded and looked at me, "I know this is a bad timing to say this, but she looks good in that dress."

I rolled my eyes, but cracked a small smile. "Yeah, she does."

Niall glared at the screen. "Angelina's wearing a different dress too. We better go, Harry. It's almost midnight."

Zayn patted us on the backs. "Be careful, mates."

Niall and I nodded and ran to Tranquility Hospital. We stopped and hid behind trees that was a few yards away from the building. The hospital was made of red bricks and three stories. There were a few broken windows and other windows that were barricaded with wood planks.

"Alright," Liam said in the earpiece. "We're counting ten guards surrounding the building. How do you plan on handling this?"

"How much time do we have?" Niall asked.

"You have eighteen minutes until midnight." Zayn answered.

"Then we'll just go for it," Niall answered.

We started to run towards the front door. Right away, the guards came and started to fight us. Niall rammed himself into one of the guards and started fighting easily. One grabbed me and I broke his arm and placed my arm around his neck. With one pull, his head broke off. A large guard approached me and swung his fist, colliding it on my jaw. His fangs were out and he had a cold glare on him. He tried to punch me again, but I gripped onto his fist and pushed it out of the way. I punched him hard in the stomach and kicked him on the side.

He recovered shortly and gripped me by the shoulders and slammed me against the brick wall. I smashed my fist into his cheek with all my strength and again until his grip loosened when I did, I clutched onto his head. I yanked his head off him and allowed his body and his head to drop to the ground. Niall finished off the last guard and looked at me. We both nodded at each other and stormed into the hospital.

The hospital hallway had broken chairs, garbage, a wheelchair, and a few stretchers within the hallway. Even though the place was abandoned, the smell of the hospital still lingered in the air along with a musty and blood mixture. Niall grabbed a metal pipe and placed it in between the handles so that it would block the guards' entrance and stall them.

"Alright, run down the hallway and take the first right," Louis instructed.

"Ten minutes," Zayn informed us.

"You also have five guards to face off when you make that right turn," Liam added as we followed Louis' directions.

As we ran, Niall picked up a metal pipe. When we made the right, two guards appeared. I kicked a stretcher towards them, causing them to be shoved forcefully against the wall. When the three appeared, Niall swung at them. A sickly crack filled the air as Niall swung the pipe at the guards' heads.

"Louis, where do we go now?"

"Take the first left and then keep running straight. You will reach double doors and then there will be another hallway with another set of double doors. Go through it and the girls will be there."