The Changing

Hi, this is my first Bts story so if it's not good enough for you or you don't like it please leave! If you like Bts and all that cuddly boyxboy and kpop then this book is for you. And there will be other ships in this story like Namjin and Vkook. Don't worry I'll find someone for J-hope. WELP! Without further ado, let's start!!

(Yoongi)

Pain shot up my arms and legs. I could feel it numbing my toes and finger. It hurt so much that I couldn't sit up or even move, I couldn't even cry out for help.

I didn't see the truck in time or maybe I did and the truck driver didn't see me. I know for a fact that I saw him and he saw me. Maybe he was drunk. All I remember was the blaring car horn and blazing headlights and the sound of crushing metal and the overwhelming pain.

After that, I woke up outside my crushed car and I couldn't move. When I thought I was gonna bleed to my death, I heard footsteps approaching me. I tried to use whatever strength I had left to move my head.

When I did, I heard a crack and pain exploded as I felt the bone in my neck shift. I let out a painful groan but I saw who it was.

It was the man who had hit me, he got out of his crushed up truck, no injuries, not even a scratch. To say I was confused would be an understatement, but I was fucking clueless and terrified.

He walked over to me and bent down to get a good look at me. He had piercing brown eyes that looked into my soul, blonde hair, and a hard, cold look. He smiled down at me, causing the moonlight to bounce off his sharp teeth.

I held in a scream as I glimpsed his fangs and then I realized how pale he really was

I held in a scream as I glimpsed his fangs and then I realized how pale he really was. Oh god, I'm dead and this man is death coming to take me away. I felt silent tears on my cheek as I thought about my sister and mother. What would they do if I was gone?

I stared at the man as he reached down and stroked my hair. I shivered at his touch. 

"So, you are the one who hit my new truck?" He asked mockingly. I whimpered as his hand went to my throat and stroked my neck. My heart pounding in my ears and with every beat, I could feel my blood drain onto the cold cement. 

"Well, I'll forgive you, for now. But you look like you could use some help." he chuckled darkly. I wanted to laugh. Help wouldn't cover it. I needed medical attention. I'm pretty sure I just broke my spine and my leg is broken. I knew it was because I couldn't move it or feel it. 

He leaned down towards my ear and whispered, "I'll do this for you, but there are rules you must follow. First, don't tell anyone what you are. Second, hunt at night and at night only! Third, do not trust people with the eagle tattoo, they will kill you." he said. I couldn't register what he said until it was too late.

He leaned down more and sank his teeth in my neck. The pain was indescribable. It was like long knives being stabbed into my neck. I couldn't scream, I couldn't make a sound. I tried to shove him off but I couldn't will my arm to move.

He pulled away and smiled down at me. My blood coating his lips. He then got up and tossed something at me. "Where that when you wake up." He said and walked away. I blinked and he was gone.

I stared at the sky and wished for death, but it didn't come, instead, a large wave of pain shot up my body, worse than the pain I felt in my neck, back, and leg.

This time, I found my voice. I screamed uncontrollably in pain. I could move too. My broken leg flared up in the air and made a sickening crack. I thrashed my head around feeling the bones reline and then I felt my spine realine. The bones pushing back into each socket.

Then black rushed over my eyes. Then

My heart stopped.

That is how Yoongi turned. I thought it would be a good idea to show this first instead of later in the story, cause that would take time planning and planning. Jimin will be coming up soon I just want to do one more chapter in Suga's pov so you guys can see how he lives after he was changed. 

And yes the man who turned his was Namjoon and Namjoon will be a important character in this story. I won't spill anymore so see you all in the next chapter!!!

~CieraStoff~