HOLY CRAPPPP!!!

Holy crap! 25.6k reads?!!!?!?!?!? 

SHBOWUhoubgeilirhogergboueralg!!

Thank you guys so much for reading this book! To be quite honest, I thought it wasn't very good but as I went along and kept writing the series, I think I might have gotten better at this.

I just want to thank all the readers who are taking the time to read my very first fanfiction and I am so proud of it. I also want to say that, I am writing a new book it's full of Ghost story one shots, but my kpop soul kind of interfered with it so now there is a Namjin ghost story in there.

Send me and story ideas for that book and I'll dedicate it to any person with the best idea.

I hope you guys are doing well and I would like to wish a Happy Late Birthday to our baby JHOPE! I didn't get a chance to write that in any of my stories since I had school and homework and I'll be starting soccer soon.

I'm am still just in shock that this book has so many views. 

I'll tell you why I decided to write this series. I always used to be one of those quiet readers, where I read, vote, and comment but never wrote a book. I had been going through story suggestions for Yoonmin stories, and I noticed that no one has ever written a Vampire Yoonmin story so I thought to myself, "Why don't I write a book." So I started brain storming and came up with Kill or be Killed. Maybe sometime after the 20th chapter I thought, "Hmmm why not just make a Sequel?" I still had so many ideas running around in my head for a second book and after I finished the first, I started writing the second story during the summer.

By that time, my first book was only at like 25 or 30 views. So I finished Malevolence and I wanted to make one last book. By that time, School started again and Kill or be Killed was at like 200 or 225 views. And I worked so hard on the last book and tried to make it interesting for you guys and I am super happy that it all turned out great.

Well that is enough of my rambling thank you guys so much for reading my books and I hope to make more vampire books for you guys, send in requests for my Ghost stories and future stories!

Infires!!