The Aftertaste

So this part is going to have Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook and J-hope involved so enjoy!!

And my personal favorite song to go along with this chapter enjoy!!!

(Jimin POV)

I sighed happily as I got out of bed the next morning, Yoongi running all through my dreams and I still couldn't believe that he was a vampire, and he was mine. Mine only and no one else's.

Well, he belongs to his creator but he explained to me that his creator left him right after he bit him and left him a necklace. He recently discovered that necklace has an address to a city somewhere in Korea.

1423 Blvd. MockBird Ave.

He said he has gone to the city where the address is and asked around. That address doesn't exist. There was no such thing. So Yoongi gave up looking because it didn't seem like there was any chance of finding something that doesn't exist. 

I got out of bed and did my morning routine, and put on my itchy uniform. I gotta admit, it's stylish but very uncomfortable. I made my way downstairs to see my dad with his head buried in the morning newspaper, mom at the stove cooking our breakfast. I sat down across from dad and saw the cover of the newspaper.

ANOTHER DEAD DEER FOUND WITH PUNCTURE WOUNDS TO THE NECK. OTHER BODIES OF MAULED DEER WERE FOUND IN THE PAST WEEK WITH SIMILAR INJURIES AND LOOKS TO BE THE DOING OF SOME SORT OF LARGE ANIMAL. HUNTERS BE CAREFUL HUNTING AND KEEP CHILDREN OUT OF THE WOODS.
I choked on my orange juice. Dad quickly dropped the paper and began slapping my back. I coughed until my throat burned.

"Thanks dad." I said he smiled gently at me. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I just saw the article and got surprised." I said pushing my glass away. He looked at the cover and read more about it.

"Well, it seems that 4 mauled bodies of deer have been found by hunters and it doesn't look like wolves killed it. They found that there was not a drop of blood left in the deer and may have been drained from the puncture wounds." He said reading the paper.

It didn't take me long to figure out it was Yoongi who was to lazy to clean up his mess after he fed. And looks like everybody else is cleaning up his scraps. I forced a smile back and made it look like I was thinking.  

"Maybe it's a new species of dog or cat or something. Defiantly not a Chupacabra." I said to dad. 
"Yeah it couldn't be that." He said thoughtfully. I then turned to look at the clock and realized that it was almost 8. 

"Oh I got to get going dad. I love you." I said and gave him a hug. He hugged back.  "Love you too, Jiminin." He said and waved as I rushed to the front door to catch the bus before I missed it. 

Thank god I didn't. I slipped on the bus and sat down next to my  best friend Jungkook. "Hey Kookie." I said. "Hey Jimin-Hyung." He said staring at his phone. I leaned over and peaked at his screen. "You texting Tae?" I asked.

He pulled his phone out of sight and his cheeks were dusted pink. I doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this boy was smitten. It was cute. I smiled at his expression and threw an arm around his shoulders. 

"So, someone is in a happy mood today." He said. It was my turn to blush. "Oh, is Jimin Hyung in love?" I was about to answer but the words got stuck in my throat. "Oooooo Who is it and do I know this person?" He squealed. 

"I'll tell you later when we are not surrounded by people." I whispered as I caught a few people staring at us, even a certain boy with pink hair who I am very nervous of sharing secrets around.