The Dream

So not many people are reading this story. Hmmm. I really wish people would start reading this because I'm already starting chapter 5 and I only have 1 vote on each chapter. How long before people start noticing my book?

Well, i'll stop bragging so enjoy the chapter. :) and it gets a little dirty in here.

 :) and it gets a little dirty in here

 (Jimin POV)

I bolted out of school and ran down the sidewalk, ignoring the calls of Jungkook and his boyfriend Taehyung. I didn't know why but for some reason I really wanted a coffee. I really need to start laying off the coffee. It's starting to mess with my sleeping schedule.

I slowed down when I realized I look ridiculous running like this.

I walked the rest of the way to the cafe which is where I go for my coffee

I walked the rest of the way to the cafe which is where I go for my coffee. I stepped inside, the familiar scent of fresh brewing coffee, baked goods on display and the aroma of rice cakes. Yummy!! I stepped up to the register only to stop.

It was him. Min Yoongi, how can I forget that face?

"Oh, it's you again." He said. I almost melted. "Yeah. It's me again." I chuckle silently. "So, what would like to order?" He asked getting out a notepad. Wait he works here?! I hid my shook face and ordered.

"A caramel latte and a rice cake please." I said. He nodded writing it all down and turned around for a second. "So you work here?" I asked.

"Yeah, just started yesterday. " he replied turning around and I swear he was checking me out. His eyes sized me up and down, there was something strange about his eyes. They were brown when I came in, but now they were turning an icy blue. Maybe his eyes change color in the lighting. 

"Oh. That's nice." I said. "So Jiminin. Tell me about you." He said handing me my latte and rice cake. We went and sat at a booth. "Um, what do you want to know?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"Favorite color, favorite song, favorite season... All that shit you know?" he said.

"Well, my favorite color is light blue, my current favorite song is Spine Breakers, and my favorite season....spring." I said. "What about you?" I asked. He sighed.

"Favorite color black and white, favorite song, AgustD, and season well...winter." he sighed. We sat and talked some more before I realized it was getting dark. "Oh. I must be going my eomma will be worried about me." I said standing up.

"Oh okay, I should be going too." He said standing up as well. "Well I do hope we see each other again real soon." he whispered in my ear very husky. I suddenly began feeling very hot. I then felt lips pressed against my neck. I bit my lip to keep from moaning out.

(Yoongi POV)

He smells so nice. Like fresh brownies from the oven mixed with the scent of vanilla and lavender. I couldn't help but lean into his neck to get a big whiff of the scent. I could hear his heartbeat speed up and his breathing accelerate. I smiled at the reaction I had on him.

"Well I do hope we see each other again real soon." I whispered in his ear. Then I felt a wave of body heat come from him and I knew what was happening. So I leaned in and pecked his neck. I heard him gasp. I chuckled darkly and looked in his lust blown eyes.

"Meet me at the forest after school okay?" I said. he nodded stiffly and walked away slowly. I chuckled as he stumbled out of the cafe. He's gonna have some fun tonight. I chuckled to myself but shook my head again to rid myself of my dirty thoughts and continue working.

(Jimin POV)

He was sitting on my bed, shirtless and staring at me with those eyes. Those icy blue eyes staring into mine. I felt myself get hot all over as he stood up from my bed and walked over to me, or more like stalked. 

I felt his hands roam my waist and shoulders, rubbing me all over.

I held in a moan as I felt his lips on my neck and began sucking. I whimpered as I felt his hand rub the front of my jeans. I gripped his arm and held on. He pulled away from my neck and stared at me. Then I was pushed down on the bed and I stared up in shock.

Then I screamed as I saw his eyes. They weren't blue, they were red. Then he smiled at me and fangs poked out of his upper lip and he sank his teeth into my neck.

I woke up with a scream and covered in sweat. I reached for neck to check for any puncture wounds. Thankfully I didn't find any. I looked at my clock, 2:38 a.m. Why did I dream about Yoongi touching me like that, and why did I dream of him becoming a vampire and killing me? There is something strange going on with that boy. 

Time for a bit of Sherlock Jimin.

So yeah I wanted to add that part and change it up a bit so Jimin would get a feeling about Yoongi being a vampire. This is the first clue for Jimin to figure out that Yoongi is a vampire.

And can someone give me ideas because I'm running out!!!

Bye my fellow A.R.M.Ys!!!