Suga's Maker

So.... not a lot of reads I see. Well, I'll just keep uploading until people do read and since no one answered that last question, I'm just gonna reveal it in the story.

AND OMG they released the Japanese version to Blood, Sweat and tears!!!!!!

Enjoy I guess.

:)

(Yoongi POV)

I was just enjoying a day alone in my apartment attempting to make a smoothie with blood in it.

I tried to add, strawberries, watermelon, and some black berries with a half a bag of blood. I was blending it and then I heard a sound. Like a whoosh. I turned of the blender and looked around. Then a scent caught my nose. 

Another vampire. 

I didn't like this scent. It smelt of old parchment, burnt wood, and dust, it meant that this scent belonged to a older vampire, older than me. My senses were high as I turned around to finish my smoothie. I poured the contents into a cup and stuck a straw in it and walked around my house to see if anyone was here.

I checked all the bedrooms, bathroom, and the dining room. No one there. I then looked in the living room and froze. A window wide open and the curtains were flapping the breeze the breeze, but that wasn't what made me freeze in my tracks.

There was a man, dressed in black standing next to the window with his back facing me. It didn't take me long to figure out who he was. It was my creator. I don't know how I know. I guess it's a feeling that all vampires get when they are near the one who made them, and I knew that he was the one who made me.

I stood there in shock. 400 years and not a word from him. He left me and never once tried to help me or be there for me whenever I wanted to die because of the monster I became.

"Hello Yoongi." He said turning around. I had to admit he was pretty hot. Bright smile, dimples, dyed-blonde hair, a broad figure, and you couldn't miss his eyes. They were a bright green. 

"How did you find me?" I asked, slowing walking into the living room, he doing the same. We stalked each other in a slow circle. 

"I made you. I've always known where you were and when."  He said while stuffing his hands in his pockets.  I stopped walking and stared at the floor. Then slowly looking up I said to him, "Why did you leave me?" 

He sighed. He must have been trying to avoid this topic. "I wanted to stay and help you, but I couldn't." he sighed sadly and looked at the ground.

"Why? Who are you?" I choked out. For some reason, I found myself struggling to hold back tears. It felt like a father figure of mine walked out on me without a reason and he shows up back into my life years later and begs for forgiveness. 

He walks over to me and puts his hands on my shoulders to calm me down. "My name is Kim Namjoon. I am your creator. The reason why I left was because I had vampire hunters chasing me the day you crashed into my car. I didn't want you to suffer so I turned you so you didn't have to suffer. I wanted to be there for you, I did but I had to lay low until the hunters gave up on finding me. I now come back because I believe they have given up on looking for me."

He sighed and sat down on my couch. I sipped my smoothie and looked at him.

"Well, I have been fine now." I said sitting next to him. "Did you tell anyone else what you are?" he asked sternly. I nodded. 

He rubbed his face in frustration. "Why?" He said. "I know Jimin, he would never tell anyone what I am. He's my boyfriend so I know he would never."

I explained. His head shot up. "Jimin? SeokJin's friend?" he asked. "yeah." 

"Oh I know him. Nice kid, though can be trouble when sticking up for his hyung."  He said.

I turned to him. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh I was talking with Jin today after he got out of school and Jimin and two other boys were making a scene, I think trying to get Jin's attention I guess." He said chuckling lowly. 

We sat there and talked for a few hours, just talking. We had all the time in the world to talk but he had to go out hunting and watch Jin sleep or whatever he does.

I bid him good bye and led him to my door so he didn't have to go out the window. I waved goodbye and walked back into my room and chugged the rest of my blood smoothie.

"Hmm, I need to get more blood bags." I reminded myself before going to bed. Ready for a long day tomorrow.

So not many people are reading this, if feel like I should make a sequel for this book. That doesn't mean the this book is almost over! I'm just thinking ahead.

I know you guys will like a second story to Jimin and Suga's lives after this book.

See you next time my fellow ARMYs!!

and don't forget to vote for Bts for the billboards! Use this hashtag.

#BTSBBMAs