First Sight

So I see only one person reading. Can people start sharing this book so I can get more views? No? okay. And enjoy the music. It is my current favorite. INFIRES MAN!!! omg I've officially become obsessed with Yoongi.

Well Enjoy reading!!

(Yoongi POV)

400 years. Has it been that long? It seems like it was yesterday, but it hasn't. So, I bet I have to explain what happened to me don't I? Well here goes.

So that day when I crashed into that man and he bit me, he actually turned me into a vampire. I didn't believe in vampires and so it was hard to get used to the fact that I was stronger than normal and had a strong thirst for blood. I scare myself sometimes.

What you think about vampires is that we don't have reflections, we only drink blood, and are very sensitive to garlic and we burn in the sun

What you think about vampires is that we don't have reflections, we only drink blood, and are very sensitive to garlic and we burn in the sun. Well, that's not true. Sunlight stings a little, garlic makes me sneeze, I have reflections and I can eat foods besides blood. So I can easily disguise myself as a human and my fangs only come out when I'm hunting or if I feel threatened. But it is true that our eyes change colors. We can control what color we want them to be, but once we are hunting or angry, our eyes always turn a blood-red. We can sleep too, we can do almost everything a human can do, but we live forever and never grow old.

Ever since I was turned, I've been living on my own. You would think that all the things in those Anne Rice novels would have some truth. My creator didn't stay with me or teach my like Marcus did for Lestat. So I was left to learn on my own and make a life out of what I had.

So, which brings me to now. I live in a small apartment in Seoul. Nice town and I really shouldn't be here. I learned the hard way that being in large cities where murders and mugging is going on is a bad idea. But I figured I was strong enough to withstand the stench of death and blood everywhere. 

I've been living in Seoul for a few months. I got myself a job working at a cafe as a waiter. The pay was okay but the manager was not in my liking. But I got paid nonetheless. 

Today was my off day from work, so I really didn't have anything to do. I decided to get my hair dyed. That's another advantage to being a vampire, you can bleach and dye your hair all you want and it won't damage it. You can even shave my head and in the morning it will look like no one took a razor to it in the first place. 

So grabbing my phone and keys I walked out of my apartment and began my small journey to the Salon. The shortest way was through the park. I know I could just simply use my ability and run there, but I'd rather not expose myself. I shoved my hands deep into my sweater pockets and looked around the park. It wasn't packed as I thought it would be.

Some Seoul High students were sitting at the benches and in the grass. Slackers. You never get anywhere in life if you skip class. I shook my head in disappointment. Being a slacker will never help you later in life. I turned away from the students and bumped right into someone.

The impact made the person fall, me being the charming guy I am, quickly caught the person before they completely fell. 

"Oh I'm am so sorry!" The person said in my arms. I looked down and I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time. Orange hair, bright brown eyes, soft pink plump lips, and one of the reddest faces ever. I was starstruck by his beauty that I didn't notice he was tapping my shoulder. 

"Oh sorry

"Oh sorry." I said and stood him back on his feet. He dusted his blazer off and then I realized he was wearing a Seoul High uniform. Gotta admit, he looked pretty damn hot. I had to shake my head to rid my mind of the dirty thoughts that suddenly entered my brain.

"No, it's okay I wasn't looking where I was going." He said. I gave him one of my famous smiles. "So why aren't you in school? From what I can tell, you'd be an hour late right now." I teased. His face paled and he looked at his watch.

"Shit!" he cursed. I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. "Oh something beautiful as you shouldn't curse." I whispered in his ear. It is strange because I feel I can act like this and I don't even know his name.

"W-What's your name?" He asked. Glad he made the first move. "Min Yoongi, but people call me Suga." I introduced. "I'm Park Jimin, but people just call me Jimin." He said. I chuckled lightly. "Well, it was nice meeting you Jimin, you better get to school before you get in trouble." I whispered in his ear. He blushed and I could hear his heart beat pick up and his breathing quicken. I tried to hold back my smirk as my sense informed me he was very flushed. 

I then took that chance to peck his cheek and walk away. Then I heard his breath catch and his heart was practically pounding like a drum! I turned around to see him caressing his cheek and a very red face indeed. I smiled to myself and walked all the way to the Salon where I got my hair dyed a mint green.

 I smiled to myself and walked all the way to the Salon where I got my hair dyed a mint green

(this is my favorite hair style that Yoongi has had. I loved it when he dyed his hair mint. My favorite candy is mint chocolate now because of him.)

After they were done with my hair, I paid and then decided to go hunting. It's been awhile since I drank and now I really couldn't ignore the burning in my throat. Here we go.

Now where the hell is the forest again??

So it's a little different from how I thought Jimin and Yoongi would meet but this is what really came out of my head so yeah. Hope you enjoyed it and be tuned for next chapter!!!

INFIRES MAN!!!!!