The Truth

So in this chapter, secrets are revealed and possible hope being shown, but also a betrayal.

(Jimin POV)

I woke up the next morning bathed in black and red blankets and the scent of cherry flowers in the air. At first I didn't know where I was until memory came back to me and I smiled. Last night was the best night ever. 

I sat up but winced at the pain in my backside. I heard a chuckle next to me and I turned over to see Yoongi staring up at me.

"Why are you laughing? You caused this." I whined. He smiled and sat up. "I'm sorry, you just look so beautiful right now." he said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck. I felt my face heat up. I turned towards him and kissed his lips. He kissed back and cupped my cheek.

I pulled back when my stomach began to growl. He smiled down at my stomach. "You hungry?" I nodded shyly. "What do you want?" he asked getting up pulling on boxers. I blushed at the sight and looked away. "Maybe some pancakes?" I asked still staring at the sheets. He chuckled. I felt his fingers tilt my head up and he pecked my lips.

"Then you shall have it my blossom." he said and walked out of the room. I couldn't help but stare at his retreating form and blush hard. I got dressed and went to the kitchen where the scent of pancakes greeted me. We both sat down to eat and I wasn't surprised when he sat down with another blood bag.

I could get used to him with bag of blood, as long as it wasn't mine or someone he killed. 

"Hey Yoongi?"

"Hmm?" 

"Where do you get your blood bags?" He set it down so he could speak. "Recently, I've been getting them from hospitals after they close up, I sneak in and still a cooler full. That way I have enough for about 2 months." He said. 

"Have you ever been caught?" I asked. "Nope." he said popping the p. We finished eating and were about to leave when...

BAM BAM BAM!!!!! We turned towards the door to see Namjoon bursting through the door. 

"WHAT THE HELL NAMJOON!?" Yoongi screamed. "Now is not the time Yoongi. Jimin we got to get you out of here now!" He said dashing towards Yoongi's bedroom and running out a second later with a duffel bag pack with clothes and toiletries, before running into the kitchen and began packing food and I swear I thought I saw him throw in blood bags.

"Namjoon! What the fuck is going on?!" Yoongi screamed. Namjoon stopped and looked at us. "You don't know?" He asked. We both just looked utterly confused.

He sighed and sat down. "We don't have much time, but I can explain all I know. Remember when I said I left you because hunters were chasing me. Well, I was right they have given up on looking for me, but someone told them where I am and that I had created another vampire, and that he has a human lover. They tracked me down at my house and tried to kill me, but I got away and now their looking for you and Jimin."

We both sat there in shock. I wanted to know who told them. No one else knows about Yoongi being a vampire.

"W-Who told them?"

"Jung Hoseok"