Am I alive?

So, I did some brainstorming and I came up with a really good idea that I'm gonna try and make it happen in this story.  Enjoy!!

(Jimin POV)

(Jimin POV)

I felt my world stop. My best friend, my sidekick, had given Yoongi's secret away and is trying to get me killed. I always knew there was something strange about him. He was always on edge and looked like he had a big secret and was bursting to tell.

"Jung Hoseok? Wait J-Hope?!" Yoongi said getting up. "Yeah, apparently one of the hunters has been a family friend for years and Hoesok found out somehow about Yoongi and told him."

Namjoon said rubbing his head. I got up and paced around, trying to get a hold of the situation. Then something caught my eye and I turned towards the window, only to get a shock. There stood Hoesok, and he wore a deadly smile and was staring at me and then he held up a gun and pointed it at me.

"Fuck," I whispered and got down just as a gunshot rang in the air. 

"Jimin!!" I heard Yoongi yell. I looked up to see Namjoon and Yoongi on the floor covering their heads. 

"I'm alright," I called out to him. He looked over at Namjoon and nodded. He got up in half a second, grabbed my bag and was out the door, while Yoongi was up in a flash and picked me up and carried me at the speed of light out the door, down the stairs, and out the back door of the apartment.

(Hours later)

We arrived later at Jin's house where Jungkook and Taehyung were. 

And of course, we had to explain to them why we were on the run and yeah, they already knew Namjoon and Yoongi were vampires. Honestly, Jin found it hot that his boyfriend is a vampire. 

They were all beyond pissed when we told them that Hoesok had told the hunters about Yoongi and I and that he almost shot my head off at Yoongi's place. To say, Jin was about ready to kill something. 

"I swear when I get my hands on that son of a bitch..."

"Jin sweetie calm down. You'll get your revenge soon enough." Namjoon soothed him.

"I didn't raise him to be this way," Jin mumbled under his breath, which made Namjoon hold him ever so tighter and pressing kisses against his neck.

After calming down and eating dinner, we all headed to the guest rooms. Jin lived in a huge house that had at least five rooms. 

Namjoon shared with Jin, Taehyung shared with Jungkook and I shared with Yoongi. We locked our windows and doors. Yoongi was on edge that they could find us and kill us in our sleep. We laid on the bed and cuddled.

"Jimin?" 

"Yeah?"

"I love you." He whispered into my hair. I buried my face deeper into his chest and whispered, "I love you too." His arms tightened around me and held me firmly against him. I kissed his bare chest, and I swore I heard a heartbeat. I felt it beneath my fingertips and it surprised me. Yoongi's heart doesn't beat anymore, but I felt it. 

"Yoongi?" Light snores escaped his mouth and I put it aside and fell asleep, my hand resting where his heart was, now un-moving and no sound.

(Next Morning Yoongi POV)

I woke up the next morning, strangely feeling more warm than normal. I looked down to see my ChimChim sleeping peacefully. I reached over for my phone and quickly snapped a picture.

 I reached over for my phone and quickly snapped a picture

And saved it as my background. I smiled at the picture, I set my phone aside and shook Jimin awake.

"Hyung?" he said in his morning voice. "Time to get up Blossom," I whispered in his ear. His cheeks were dusted pink and his smile was so bright and his eyes were sparkling in the sun coming through the window, making him glow with a vibrant light that made him seem non-human, no human being looks that good.

 I felt a strange sensation flood through my chest. It was a warmth which I haven't felt in a long time, and I thought I heard another heartbeat, besides Jimin's. I knew instantly, 

It was mine.