"The long imagine" (Part 4)

A/N: Weeeee! I'm back! I know it's been months but I am not giving up that easily. I had to rewrite this a few times before I was pleased with it and I hope it won't disappoint you. Now to something I completely forgot to mention on the beginning of the book:

Y/N - Your/Name

Y/L/N - Your/Last/name

Y/F/N - Your/Full/Name

H/C - Hair/Color

F/C - Favourite/Color

F/N - Friends/Name

B/N - Brothers/Name

S/N - Sisters/Name

That's all I remember for now. I don't know if I will use all of them but I will update if there is something new I will use.

    ~~~~~

2. person P.O.V.

You were up before the sun. Excitement kept you awake almost the whole night. It has been a month since you came to the Glade. Now it's time for someone else to take over the "Greenie" role. You would explode if you were still for any longer. Jumping out of bed, you ran to the spot where the box will be arriving in a few hours.

Ever since the incident with Ben, there were not many runners to go in the Maze voluntarily. You were determined to find a way out so you continued running. It wasn't the desperate kind of determination, but the curious one. You knew it was not a clever idea to run around and waste your energy but you just couldn't stay on one spot for long. You ran to the closest wall jumping every second step and giggling. Once your fingers connected with the wall you sprinted to the opposite one. Half way there you jumped and landed in the grass clumsily. Your giggles turned to laughter as you rolled on the ground. 'Thank God everyone else was sleeping. They would think I'm crazy.' you thought and calmed down a bit. You caught your breath and watched as the sky became a lighter shade of gray.

Newt's P.O.V.

The view here is fantastic and yet so depressing. No matter where I look, the Maze, now under my feet, extends indefinitely. We're never getting out. That's all I can think of as I leave the firm surface of the wall. Everything seems in slow motion but the floor is getting closer by an alarming speed. I closed my eyes a second before I landed face first on the stone ground.

My eyes shot open and I had a hard time breathing. It was just a dream, just a nightmare. The sky was gray when I stood up from my hammock. There is nothing better than a walk to calm my nerves. I walked along the east wall and saw something moving in the grass. As I came closer I recognized Y/N, her body shaking with laughter. Seeing her laugh was the most beautiful thing on the Glade. She stopped after a while and just laid there staring at the sky. A plan developed in my head and I smirked. Picking up a couple of stones I tiptoed behind Y/N. They will make a perfect diversion for me to get close enough. I threw the first stone and a small thud was heard. Y/N shoot up immediately. Before she turned enough to see me, I threw another stone. She walked to the source of the sound carefully, unaware of what was coming.

Your P.O.V.

A thud shook you from your thoughts and you sat up as fast as a lightning. It was quiet for a moment so you thought your mind was messing with you. Then again, Minho was the one who was pranking you lately. You were looking around when another thud sounded from your left. Standing up you headed to the spot you last heard something. Everything was too quiet, something was on. A person grabbed your shoulder firmly with a loud 'boo'. You shrieked and jumped like a terrified cat.