Chapter 1 - The Ultimatum

The atmosphere in the room was heavy, the glitzy structure practically vibrating with how music was being blasted through the numerous speakers lining the surrounding walls. A dim purple glow illuminated the room. The only other bright source of light being the center dance floor that was packed full. Various skimpily dressed women and men plastering themselves against one other as they danced to the beat. While others looked on from where they were lounging on the seats littering the sensuously lit night club.

Above the crowded first floor was the more secluded VIP space, where unlike the lower floor it had a much more expensive feel to it. Seated against one of the plush leather couches that overlooked the dance floor was a raven haired man. Impassive blue eyes taking in the sight below him with disinterest, swirling the glass of Scotch he held in hand.

"Well, well, look who decided to come by tonight," A voice from behind him purred seductively from behind him.

The man remained immobile, however, blue eyes glanced at the approaching woman.

Bright blonde curls fell below her shoulders, a dark red dress hugging her figure displaying ample amounts of her cleavage. Green eyes slightly hazy with alcohol and her smile a bit too wide with teeth.

"Fancy seeing you here, I thought that you needed to look after your son."

The raven haired man spared her a look but said nothing, choosing instead to continue his surveillance over the dance floor. Conrad raised his glass to take sips of the alcohol as he kept an eye on how the blonde was obviously raking her eyes over him. He arched an eyebrow at her, silently allowing the woman to drop herself on his lap, seductively pressing her body against his.

"I have family looking after him tonight, besides it has been a while since I've been out."

The blonde giggled, laying a manicured hand on his chest as she shifted to drape her free hand over his shoulder, playfully massaging at it. "Work piling up already, Mr. Youngest CEO?"

Conrad smirked down at the blonde; his eyes seeming to glow in the lights. A hint of lust shining in their depths. "Are you sure you really want to talk about my work right now?"

As if waiting for those words the woman pressed her lips against his, hands clutching at the back of his head. The man kissed back just as urgently, his own hands moving to stroke at her upper thigh before they circled around her hips. After a few minutes they separated and the blonde woman gazed up at the man a coy smile on her lips.

"Let's take this somewhere else yeah?"

Without waiting for a response she clutched at his arm, dragging them to their feet, heading towards the private lounges. Conrad allowed himself to be lightly dragged to the corridor which he knew led to the various empty rooms typically utilized for more... private shows.

Reaching an open door, the woman swiftly turned towards the raven-haired man, dragging him down into another filthy kiss with a moan. The man eagerly responded to the woman's demand as he stepped into the vacant room easily pushing the woman with him. The blonde eagerly clawed at his clothes, fingers swiftly unbuttoning at his shirt. In response, Conrad moved his hands to hike her dress higher, placing a hand on the woman's smooth thighs. As more and more noises began to spill from the woman's red lips, Conrad slipped free a hand to shove at the still open door, closing it shut with a resolute 'thud'.

------------------------

The sharp pointed rings of his phone caused Conrad to groan. Reaching out a hand blindly for the phone, having several unsuccessful tries before his hand felt the cool metal of his phone. With eyes still mostly shut he brought the device to his ear.