The Final Chapter.

This will be written in third person as there will be so much going on and stuff. 

Please enjoy This Means War... The Final Chapter.

________________________________________________

She saw it as her only way out. Alice saw the chance and took it. Now she sits in the back of a taxi cab on her way to her grandmothers, restraining her thirst for blood with a smoothie that had once been her way of surviving. Of course she feels bad, she's running away while her friends- no. Her family are preparing for battle. What if Summers vision becomes a reality? Will Louis lose his leg and Liam his arm? Would Eleanor, the most recent new blood, be stabbed? Would Zayn and Perrie, who had been a vampire for a month now, lay dead hand-in-hand? What about Niall, would all his limbs be torn from his body and the same for Summer too? Would they all just... Be gone? Alice didn't want to think about it.

"Where the hell is she?" Harry roars, grabbing the nearest troll and slamming him into a wall by only the collar of his clothing. 

"I- I don't know." The trolls eyes are wide and his breathing erratic as Harry throws his roughly to the floor.

"Harry calm down," Nara says, resting a hand on the furious vampires shoulder "She'll be here. I know she will."

Shaking his head, Harry flicks Nara's hand from his body and scans the room with his dangerously red eyes. "Perrie!" 

"Yeah?" She hesitantly walks towards Harry.

"You know Alice's scent, right?" He asks and Perrie nods, confused. "Follow it. I want her here and I want her here now!" He shouts his final word and Perrie was gone, racing in the trail of Alice's smell.

"Why are you here Alice?" Her grandmother looks at her disappointedly- does she know everything? Of course she does, Louis and CeCe have known Alices grandmother Eileen since she was six. "You're meant to be out there... Winning."

"I know, nan. But... I just can't. They don't need me."

"Of course they need you!" Eileen shouts "So you're not Aurora, you're not strong minded or tactical, you're not ruthless and you feel bad about the things you do and that's because you're Alice. You, me and every vampire out there know that, but do they? Do the shadows know you aren't Aurora?" Alice shakes her head, not seeing where this is going "Then, go. Go show them you're the best- better than the best. Go show them you're Alice!"

"Alice! You b-tch!" Perrie appears. She can walk through walls, an amazing ability for sure.

"Perrie!" Alice ignores her comment and hugs the angry blonde. "Let's go!" 

Before anyone could process anything, Alice was dragging Perrie in the direction of the battle field. Eileens idea was so spontaneous, so exciting and amazingly risky. That's just why it has to work and if it doesn't, well then, they all die trying. Showing up is better than being a coward, that way she and all her allies will die in honour. They'll forever be remembered as heroes, they'll be the ones to prove that vampires aren't entirely evil, vampires are just regular people with a stronger senses and a different taste in food. But thinking about death is far too pessimistic in a time like this.

"Perrie!" Alice suddenly haults, scaring Perrie "I forgot to tell him!"

"Tell who what? Alice, you're scaring me..."

"CeCe... She's... She's... A double-crosser!" Alice shouts, panicking.

"No freaking way." Perries jaw drops, speechless about this information.