Chapter 10

- I have a new book out, it's a Louis one and yeah, please read it :D  'Dark - Dangerous - Damaged' The trailer will be on the side! - 

#Alice's POV#

"Was that a demand or a question?" I ask, raising an eyebrow'; my arms still wrapped his neck and his arms moved down to my waist... 
"A demand, of course" He winks
"Then I guess I have no say in the matter"  He kisses me again but all I can think about was Nara's words...

I pull away from the electrifying kiss and push him away "I have to finish this" I say, pointing to the 10 bits of wood left to cut, he nods in understanding before leaving me alone.

Once I am finished with the wood, I finally go out hunting, bringing Zayn - Just to keep Harry satisfied. "So, he just... Came out with it?" Zayn laughs
"Pretty much" I shrug, pushing through bushes
"Doesn't sound like him... I bet Louis had something to do with it" We both laugh and I agree. It did, in fact, seem like something Louis would suggest.

Zayn said it is best to keep near the house so we only ended up hunting 2 rabbits and a hare. Small yet filling, I suppose.

Once back at the house, I went straight to Harry's room, rumaging around for my diary which he had rather rudely stolen, I find it half-read under his pillow, letting out a huff of annoyance, I go back into my room, grab a pen and start writing.

'Today... Today has been full of emotions, pain, sadness, regret... Happiness, love and sorriness. Harry finally manned up and asked me to be his girlfriend, of course I said yes...

But strangely, that isn't what I've been thinking about... I've been thinking about what Nara said... About Harry. I don't know how she knew, but she knew about the other day, when Harry's eyes went blue, I thought nothing of it at first but now, now it's all I can think about! I cannot believe the dark shadows would stoop so low! Drugging Harry?! This war isn't even about him! But then, Nara said that they're trying to distract me...

Shadows have been following Harry around, when he's hunting, as Harry is drinking, they're contaminating the blood by force-feeding the animal. Of course, Harry is in some kind of frenzy he isn't bothered about the taste changing nor smell of whatever is around him. The moment blood takes your taste, that blood is the only thing that matters....

Anyway, the drug, it's home made, Nara said she hasn't seen nothing like it, all she knows right now, it causes anger, uncontrollable anger, define the arguments and it's starting to destroy his DNA, killing what makes him vampire, that's where the blue eyes come in... Millions of years ago, there was a vampire who was stripped of his immortal self, his blood-craving soul was torn from him. He was empty. His glistening brown eyes went blue then grey before... Before they finally closed, forever.

That's what the shadows want to do to Harry.' 

"Alice!" Harry calls, I slam my diary shut and tuck it under my mattress 
"Coming!" I call back, racing down to the ground floor of the town house "What's up?" I enter the dining room where everyone, like all 10 guests plus the 7 residents, was sat around table. I walk towards the only empty seat which is next to Lauren, I'm kinda disappointed I cannot sit next to Harry but Lauren and Louis seem to have got there first.

"What's this about?" I ask, looking at the newspapers, centre table
"Read the headlines" Liam says, exhaustion evident in his voice.

Doing as told, I read the headlines...

'Unicorn sightings'

'My daughter was killed... By a vampire?'

'Three headed bear in my kitchen!!!'

'78 killings this week!'

'Tooth fairy alert!'

'ZOMBIES?!'

"We can't have this many... Many creatures roaming around London without any disguise!" Harry roars, standing up, slapping the table
"More importantly, we're running out of food source! They're eating all the animals!" Niall butts in, standing up too. Of course all he cares about is food...

"We're going to have to start feeding from humans..." Louis begins
"It's not going to come to that!" CeCe shouts louder than anyone has before, silencing everyones bickering and causing Harry and Niall to sit "We're going to act rationally. Tomorrow Liam, Zayn, Summer, Zahra, Tom, Dougie, Sophia and I, will guide them out of London. Take them to... To the island. They'll have enough food there and won't be a bother. Okay?" 
"I have a question!" Danny says and CeCe looks at him with fake interest "Can I go instead of Dougie?"
"No! You can come instead of Tom!" Dougie protests, causing the three boys to argue amongst themselves
"Shut up"  I yell, finally speaking "Do as CeCe says and leave" I grind my teeth, I am in no mood for this, I can't focus with all the un-needed, pathetic arguments going on around me.

Doing as told, everyone gets up and leaves the dining room. Unfortunately, that didn't help with me calming down at all. I watch Lauren as she holds Harry's arm and compliments him. Well then! I'm not angry at Lauren though... She doesn't know Harry and I are together. I am angry at Harry though, he could simply tell Lauren he has a girlfriend, but no, apparently that is to hard for him.

Letting out an annoyed sigh, I race to my room. I flop face-first on my bed and bury my head into my pillow before screaming.

Who knew feelings could be so hard?

One day, I'll find the man who thought of jealousy and I will, quite kindly punch him in the face.

"Alice?" Someone enters my room. I look up to see who it is, to see Tom. He came here with Danny, if I'm not mistaken. I've had a heart-to-heart with Danny, waved at Dougie when I walked past him the other day and I think the other Harry (Harry Judd) smiled at me once. This is the first form of contact I've had with Tom.

"You alright, Fletcher?" I sit up, properly, listening to him ask why I referred to him by his last name "We're not on first name basis yet?" I say, I really don't know why I didn't say Tom. I guess it just sounded cool in my head.

"Well okay then... Baker... Can I show you something?"
"If you're going to show me your-"
"No! Not that" He cuts me off laughing and I sigh, relieved.

I agree to go see this 'something' with him and we leave the house. Soon, we're in a field filled with white horses. Or what I think are white horses.

"A-are those...-?" I choke
"Unicorns?" Tom finishes for me "Yeah, they are" He pulls me nearer to them "I sensed you have a lot of negative energy... Unicorns can help with that, they'll clear you mind from your... Jealousy" He smirks.

I roll my eyes before Tom grabs my hand, slowly placing it on the unicorns nose. I get a tingling in my hand and I'm happy. Just really, really happy. "Thanks," I say to both the unicorn and Tom as I continue petting the mythological animal.

"I used to bring Gi here" Tom sadly speaks "When we were younger... Before things got complicated"
"I'm sorry, who's Gi?" I ask
"My wife, Giovanna..."
"Oh... Where is she?" I nosily question
"Home... With baby... That's why it's complicated..." He explains "The mystic rights, they don't want anymore blood borns... They want to kill my baby, Alice..." 
"Can't Harry help?" I begin panicking. No one deserves this!
"He's helping as much as he can... But there is so much going on with you and the shadows, me and my baby are only a small problem to the mystic rights, at the moment"

Well, I officially feel like rubbish.

---

SO MY BOYFRIEND HELPED ME WRITE THIS... DEFINE IT'S AWFULNESS, NO OFFENCE JAMES.

I LOVE YOU ALL COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE? 35 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER? I THINK YOU CAN DO IT, PLEASSEE! 

 I KNOW EVERYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER SEEMS COMPLETELY POINTLESS BUT IT'S NOT AND TRY REMEMBER AS MUCH OF THIS AS YOU CAN.