Chapter Eleven

Tiffany's P.O.V

We played volley ball for about an hour then decided to start heading back down to the beach. Nash, Hayes and I were on one side and Flynn and Brent on the other. Brent's team had won which wasn't a surprise to me because I suck ass at volley ball.

We all walk in a single file line the way back; Nash on the end left, then Hayes, then me, then Flynn and finally Brent. We walked in silence on our way back until I spoke and broke it. "So where abouts do you and Brent live?" I look over at Flynn and he carries on looking forward.

"We're not from round here" he pauses before he speaks again "Brent's family and mine are really close and we call each other cousins and that ANYWAY, I'm staying down here with my dad and Brent came along. He lives at New Road or something like that." I furrow my eyebrows together. Isn't that the road Hayes' lives down? As if my thoughts had been read Nash speaks up.

"That's the road we live down, how come I've never seen you guys around?" He turns to look at Flynn but instead Brent replies.

"We arrived yesterday and took a look around the city in a car, but today we decided to have a look on foot and go down the beach." He looks up at Nash then looks at me.

"What time you leaving to go back?" His big brown eyes sort of sparkle in the sunlight and his mouth stretches out into a smile.

"Within the next twenty minutes, it's already what, four? It takes about an hour to get back on foot and by the time we get back it will start to get dark." I look over to Hayes and Nash "is that alright?"

"Yeah no problem. Shall we just start heading back now?" Hayes replies scrunching up his nose.

"Yeah, might as well." I reply and scrunch my nose up too. Then we're off.

They arrive at the end of Hayes' road, it's just starting to get dark

Tiffany's P.O.V

"Are you sure you don't want us to walk you back?" Nash asked placing one hand on my shoulder. I smiled up at him, rolling my eyes.

"For the last time, I'll be fine. I've lived here all my life remember?" I grinned at him and then took his hand of my shoulder "thanks, for the offer. It was fun today, maybe we could do something another time?" They all nodded and smiled at me. "I best be off, it's getting darker by the minute." I sighed then walked off, not without exchanging goodbyes and hugs of course.

Half way down the road, I feel eyes on me. All of a sudden a wave of anxiety passes trough my body like a jolt of electricity. I feel the urge to turn around but my gut feeling is telling me to carry on. I hear a bush shake and out of nowhere comes a cat. I want to say I didn't scream like a fiver year old but I did. "It's just a cat, Tiff, it's just a cat" I mutter under my breath and let out a huge sigh. Then I feel a warm hand cover my mouth and the next thing I know I'm in a head lock.

I let out and ear piercing scream and the grip around my head soon loosens. I look up and when I realise who it is, the anxiety in my body is soon replaced with relief. "Calm down T, it's just me!" Frankie bites his lip and I can tell he's trying his best not to burst out with laughter.

"You're such a fucking penis sometimes Frank," I glare at him "but I'm glad it's you." A slight smile stretches upon my face.

"Watch your language, bitch."

"You gonna make me? Dick..."

We smile at each other and I roll my eyes. Frankie and I have a nice sibling relationship. I don't know how it works though, but it does. I wouldn't trade him for the world but sometimes he annoys the hell out of.

"Come on, let's get home before mum goes loopy" he calls back at me as he walks ahead. I do a little run/jog/skip thing to catch up with him. My phone buzzes and it's two messages from Aaliyah and one from and unknown number. I'll check them later when I'm inside, right now all I can think about is getting home.

So I know this isn't the best but... Thanks for the reads guys, you're all great! Don't hesitate on sharing this story, the more reads the merrier! :) <3