Chapter Three

Hayes P.O.V

Starting school sucks but in this case it especially sucks now that I have to start one in a whole new country! No friends whatsoever and I have no clue where I'm going! But what certainly doesn't suck is my guide. She's is flawless. She's got these gorgeous light blue eyes and this perfect long dark brown hair. She's so beautiful it's strange. I don't even know her name though but it can't be too hard to find out can it?

We waited in the corridor just outside of the office whilst a crowd of people came past going down to assembly I think. "When everyone has gone to assembly, we'll go. Is that alright?" She whispers to me.

I nod my head and whisper back "sounds good to me". In all honesty I had no idea why we were whispering but it felt nice. She's smiles at me and I return a smile back. Our eyes meet each other's and she giggles, I immediately break into a giant grin. I really like this girl.

When she stopped giggling, the crowd had completely vanish. "Ready?" She asked. I nodd my head and then we we're off.

Tiffany's P.O.V

As we head off I try to start a conversation, because I'm not convinced walking around in an awkward silence will be fun. "So do you know what tutor you're in?" I ask casually pulling open a door that leads to another corridor.

"Yeah I have it on a piece of paper, do you wanna see?" He replies revealing a small folded note from his trouser pocket.

"Miss Ba-" I read out aloud "oh you're in my tutor! That's handy." I beam at him "I'll show you where it is" I say turning a corner.

"Hand me your bag and help me look for locker 14" I say as we approach a set of lockers outside my tutor.

"Sure" he replies "do I need anything from my bag?" He says opening his bag showing me the contents inside.

I shake my head "because it's the first day back we only have to be here for 3 1/2 hours which is mostly the assembly" I reply taking his bag. I'm pretty sure what he's thinking so I quickly add "we'll comeback at the end of the day for our bags, it saves the hassle of having to carry your bag around all day." I put both the bags in and lock up my locker. "Let's go..." I trail off as we return back the way we came.

After about an hour of walking around the school we've pretty much covered the whole place, leaving the hall left - which we can't access yet. We've looked through all his timetable and compared it to my own. Turns out we not only have the same tutor but the same lessons too. "We've practically covered the whole school" I announce, leaning my back against the wall he does the same and sighs.

"Now what?" He asks slightly tilting his head back.

"Well we have the option of going to assembly or having some fun" I smile at him.

"What kind of fun are you talking about?" He replies back, smiling deviously at me.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" He mutters to me.

"Probably not but we only have 10 minutes left any way." I reply, opening my locker and passing him his bag. We decided, well more like I decided, that it would be a good idea to bunk off for the rest of the day and go to the closest forest to just relax, chill - get to know each other a little more.

"Whatever you say but if I get in trouble-" I cut him off.

"You won't" I turn so my whole body is facing him "just trust me." He still looks unsure and a bit skeptical. "Please?" I say, moving closer to him. We're now about 2 inches away from each other and it feels, almost right.

"Okay." He whispers smiling at me. At this point the atmosphere feels a bit heated so I put my bag on to change the subject.

I mean, he's not the ugliest but I've only known him for 3 1/2 hours! So no. Well not yet anyway maybe if I get to know him more, which I will once we get to the forest. After I lock up my locker we set off.