Chapter Twelve

Tiffany's P.O.V

When I get indoors I make a dash for my bedroom so I can FaceTime Aaliyah. I do so, and after a couple of rings she picks up. "Sup?" I ask whilst making myself comfortable. Aaliyah and I have FaceTimed for 5 hours straight before, so I have no idea how long this conversation will last.

"What did you do today?" She replies, stuffing her face with god knows what type of food.

"Want the detailed story hamster face, or the brief one?" I ask, puffing my cheeks out wide like a hamster.

"Bitch I will eat you, don't think I won't" she glares at me, not before stuffing her face with more food though. "Anyways, brief - you waffle on."

I place my hand on my heart and gasp in mock offence "okay, here it goes, get comfy, we might be here a while." She tuts and slightly adjusts her seating positioning. I tell her all about yesterday at school with Hayes having me as a tour guide and about the forest.

"Okay, have any questions before I tell you about today?"

She nods and swallows her food in one giant gulp "do you like him? Because it sounds like he obviously likes you." My eyes go wide and I hear Aaliyah faintly laugh. "Take that as a yes..." She wiggles her eye brows, but I take no notice of it.

"I'm. Not. Sure..." I bite my bottom lip and squint my eyes at her, she opens her mouth but I quickly cut her off. "So today..." I take a deep breath then start on the verbal essay.

"Me and Hayes went down to the beach, it was all nice then some girl walked over and were like "omg are you the Hayes Grier?!?" I can feel the anger rise up in me just thinking about them. "And they basically stole Hayes off me, rude as fuck," I smile and Aaliyah laughs.

"Carry on venting then." She murmurs and I flip her off then carry on.

"So I went off to go home but as I past the beach shop I felt really hungry.whilst I was in there, I shit you not, I met the CUTEST boys there. One's called Brent and the other is Flynn, I met Brent whilst picking a lolly and then Flynn found Brent in the shop as we were queuing up. Whilst queuing up, Flynn noticed that two boys kept staring at us. I look up and you wouldn't believe who I saw - don't bother answering 'coz I'm about to tell you - Hayes. I saw Hayes. And this other dude who looked a lot older."

"How long was he watching you?!?" Aaliyah asks, half I'm curiosity half in worry.

"I have no idea, when I was walking off I didn't see him following me, I wasn't really looking out for him though, my mind was set on getting an ice lolly." I grin and lick my lips. "I love ice lollies."

"Stop day dreaming about food and continue with this story, it's becoming interesting" Aaliyah pouts her lips and folds her arm like a three year old.

"Oh yeah - anyway, I gave my money to Flynn and Brent to get my lolly whilst I went out side to check if Hayes and that dude were out there. At first I see nothing and call his name, with no response. I look around a little longer and I see them." I hear Aaliyah gasp and I laugh in a reply. "Anyway I go over and invite them to hang around with us. We all play volley ball together and it turns out that older dude is his brother Nash. We all walk home together and just talk."

We stare at each other through the phone screen for a couple of seconds. I know what Aaliyah's wanting, she's wanting me to give out the conversation and more detail. And I know exactly why. She likes the sound of one of the boys. Little Aaliyah, I can read that girl like a book. "I want more details on the boys." He deviously smiles at me and I roll my eyes. "Not Hayes, he's gonna be yours," she winks at me and I can feel my cheeks go crimson. "Not Nash, he's too old. But the other two Finn and Brett??"

"Not Finn, Flynn - F. L. Y. N. N. And Brent not Brett. Have you got your hearing aid in?? I'm joking. I'll give a full description of each." She wiggles her eyebrows in approval and smiles that creepy, devious smile again. "Enough with that creepy smile already! Gosh you're such a freak sometimes Ali."

"The smile comes with the best friend package, don't like the smile un friend me." She clicks her fingers in a z formation and pouts her lips.

"Sassy one you are."

"Tell me about it. Actually hurry up and tell me about Flynn and Brent!" She purposely emphasises on the names and gives me a look that's supposedly meant to encourage me to carry on.

"Brent. He's a tad but taller than us, has nice olive skin, dreamy dark brown eyes, dark brown hair. Oh and um, SIX PACK." Her eyebrows raise and her eyes go wide.

"Six pack?" She says, deadly serious.

"Nope. I lied. I'm a horrible best friend. Anyway that's Brent done, now Flynn." She sighs and looks disappointed. "Flynn, has a six pack." The disappointed look disappears from her face and is replaced with a huge grin, making the corners of her eyes crease. "Dirty blond hair, green eyes, same height as Brent."

"Introduce me to them!" Aliyah shrieks at the top of her lungs and I wince at how loud she is.

"I think we might be meeting up tomorrow, if we are, I will invite you. If not, I'll just hang out with you tomorrow. Good plan?"

"Good plan. I'm gonna go now, Message Brent or Flynn or Hayes whoever you have to," she pauses and smirks.

"What?" I ask innocently, blinking at her.

"Look at you will all the guys... Whore." We both laugh together and just as I'm about to open my mouth and protest, she ends the FaceTime. I throw myself on to my bed with my phone in my hand. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in, a split second after my phone bleeps.

"A message from Hayes!" I shriek, the same way as Ali did only minutes ago.

I hope you like this chapter, if you don't I apologise. I have tons of homework to do so I'm not sure when I'll next update. Thanks for over seventy reads! Don't hesitate on sharing this story, the more reads the merrier! Love you guys <3