Chapter Thirteen

Hayes P.O.V

"Isn't she great?" I asked Nash, as I followed him into his bedroom. I made sure the door was shut before I gave a giant lecture on all the reasons why Tiffany was perfect.

"She seems really nice. But you gotta watch out." He replied, floppy onto his bed. I took a seat on his bean bag and gave him a puzzled look.

"What do you mean?"

"Dude, how could you not notice the way Brent was flirting with her? It was so obvious!" The moment he said that my heart broke.

"Are you being serious?" I looked up at him, a large part of me hoping he was joking.

"Yeah, I am. But, Tiffany didn't seem to like it. She was right by your side the entire journey back. And, your hug was the longest out of all of us. I think you're safe kiddo." He ran his fingers threw his hair, and I could feel my heart re-mending it's broken self.

"I really like her Nash," I paused before continuing, making sure he was listening "do you think she likes me back?"

"Ask her." He looked at me blankly and I returned the same look. "If she wants to go out tomorrow, not if she likes you. Must I always explain things to you, young child?" I rolled my eyes and made my way over to his bed and took a seat next to him.

"Okay, I'm gonna send this. Does it sound alright?" I shove my phone inches away from his face, forcing him to read. Nash grabs my phone from my hand and reads the message out aloud.

"Hey Tiff, it was really fun today want to do something tomorrow?" I look over to him in approval, and he nods his head and hits the send button. "Not inviting that Brent dude and his friend no?" He smirks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"No, why?" I frown at him, then look down to my phone. "Got a text back from Tiffany." He looks at me and shrugs his shoulders.

"So?"

"She wants to know if you, Brent and Flynn are coming. She's bringing a friend."

"Tell her no, dude, I'm not gonna hang around with a bunch of kids my own age." He rolls his eyes and nudges me. "Ask her what day the half term break thing whatever is gonna start."

"Sure." After I finish texting I place my phone down into my lap. "Wanna make a vine?" He shakes his head and I sigh. I have no idea why he's being well, moody. Maybe it's something I said, maybe it's been hate from people on social media - I have no idea.

"Has she replied yet?" He says in a moody voice.

"Yeah, October 24th. Why you ask?"

"Tell you tomorrow. By the way, everyone's going out tomorrow so you can invite your little friends round, just don't tell mom." I nod at him then walk over to my room, to text Tiffany in peace.

Hey, do you want to come round tomorrow?

Who will be there? Also my friend Aaliyah really wants to meet you, Flynn and Brent.

Well now I'm guessing that Brent and Flynn are coming over too. Perfect. Just spiffing.

Bring her along. And I think it might just be us three then, unless you want Brent and Flynn to come.

Bring Brent and Flynn along too so you won't be swarmed with girls :P anyway, what time shall we come round?

Not sure, I'll check.

I don't bother checking because I know that everyone will be out by lunch time.

12ish :) see you then, I gtg have a shower byeee x

My heart almost stopped. Did I just put a kiss. I read over my text just to make sure if I really did make that mistake. I did. Right at the end a little x. I'm such an idiot sometimes. I let out a groan and I have a new text from Tiffany.

Okay, I'll tell Ali. See you tomorrow x

A kiss back. "Phew!" I let out a sigh of relief then prepare myself for the shower.