Chapter✅#001

💕Tokki's Point Of View💕
Today Is May 23, 2017 and also, is the Day me and my Besties Go To Big Hit Entertainment To Addition For A Place In Their Huge Company..

I Got Out Of Bed And Went To My Closet To Find A Perfect Outfit To Dance In..

I Finally Decided On My Huge Grey Sweaters With Green Pockets, My California College Crop Top, My Brother's Green And Balck Hat and Topping It Off With My Black And Green Vans..

I grabbed My Clothes Then Walked Into, The Bathroom Off Of My Bedroom. I Took All My Clothes Off ((Its Getting Hot In Here So Take Off All Your Clothes😂😙)). I Washed My Face. I Washed My Hair With The Strawberry And Kiwi Scent Shampoo and conditioner then, Washed My Body With My Strawberry Body Wash..

I got Out And Put On My Clothes Then, Decided To Put My Long Bubblegum Pink Hair In A Ponytail..I Brushed My Teeth And But New Bands On My Braces.. I  Lastly Put On My Perfume My Brother got Me For My 4th birthday..

I walked Out Of My Room And Down The Stairs To Find Piper Mine And The Others CareTaker Making Breakfast..

Ever Since, My Brother Left My Parents Turned Abusive Towards Me Cause They Think I Was The One To Drive Their Handsome Son Away.. So The Kicked Me Out At The Age Of 9 four years After He Left...The Same Happned To Yogi, Minnie,And Neomay...

I Sat Down At My Original Spot Next To Yogi And Saw That We Were Having Chocolate Chip Pancakes For Breakfast!!! MY FAVORITE!!

" Oh Eomma!!! You Made Our Favorite!!" Me And The Girls Said Together..

" Sometimes I Wonder If You All Are Quadruplets.." Eomma Said Placing Pankcakes On Our Plates..

We All Happily Are Our Wonderful Breakfast..After We Were Done We Cleaned Out Plates And Went To Our Rooms To Pack Our Bags For Today..

I Went Upstairs And Grabed My Favorite Harry Potter Backbag And Put My... Perfume, Hair Brush, An Extra Pair Of Clothes, And My Small Bunny My Oppa Gave Me When I Was 2 years Old...

Once I Finsihed I saw The Other Girls Putting Their Shoes On...Then I noticed..

Minnie Was Wearing Black Sweat Pants With A Balck Crop Top Sweater With Her Light Blue Hair In A Ponytail And She's was Putting on Her Light Blue Tennis shoes..