Chapter.6

Ch.6

"What is going on?" Asks the principal.

"Aja had a gun and she almost killed me so we were trying to get the gun away from her!" Elisa says.

"Thats a lie!!!!" I say.

"Both of u, in my office now!!!!" He says.

I can't believe Sasha put me up to this AGAIN! She took Dan away from me so he couldn't help me!

I Walk into his office and after that it was all a blur. I didn't get in trouble but Elisa didn't either.

"What happened?" Dan asks. He looked like he just got raped!

"What happened to u?" I ask.

"Sasha tried to make out with me and I was trying to get away but she's really strong and she kept on pulling me In" he says.

"Oh my god!!!! Did u tell anyone besides me?" I ask.

"I don't know if I should, let's just forget about it!" He says. He looked disgusted. "Now what happened to u!?"

"Elisa was beating me up and accused me of having a gun!" I say.

"Wow my first day of school Wasn't the best!" He says.

"Ya sorry about that! Why did u even go to this school?" I ask.

"Reasons....." He answers. "Come on let's go to my house! Remember I have to tutor u in math!" He smiles at me.

"Ya." I smile back.

When we got to dans house I heard screaming coming at me. As I look clearly I see my brother, Alex!

{plz comment so I could see if u like It!}