Chapter.8

{I love when u comment and vote! And yay I have 100 views, or whatever u call them!!!! Yay!}

Ch.8

All night I was thinking about Dan. Does he really like me or does he feel bad for me. I guess I will find out if he's my friend when I go to school. I won't blame him actually. Alex was really rude and what he did to his sister, Dan will never go near me again. When I wake up I see Alex in my room.

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask.

Then I see him holding a knife.

"Alex why r you holding a knife!! mom dad!!!!" I say worried.

"Mom and dad aren't home" Alex says and looks into my eyes.

Was he going to hurt me? I had to defend my self. then I see him walking closer to me and I get out of my bed.

"Aja i'm not going to hurt you I just need tell you something!" Alex says.

"Then why do you have a knife?" I ask

And he runs toward me. I didn't know what to do so I grabbed the knife out of his hands.

"Aja, put it down!" Alex screams.

"No, Alex what is going on?" I scream.

Then he walks toward me and without even knowing I throw the knife and it hits his hand.

"AJA!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" He screams really loud.

I run outside. I see Alex and he just stands there and closes the door.

Alex is getting really crazy. First Dan now this! I walk to school. The only reason I'm going to school is to see dan if he will talk to me. I walk to the classroom and sit down. Then Dan walks in and doesn't even look at me.

He sits down and pulls out his phone. He doesn't want to talk to me so I walk out but someone stops me.

It the police!

{do u think Dan should be avoiding Aja, or do u think he shouldn't?}