Chapter.21

Ch.21

"Ya who is Emma? Lol u never told us." Wayne says.

"Aja can I plz speak to u in private!" Dan says.

"Ok..." I say.

Who was Emma? Was she his girlfriend!? Was he cheating on me. Wait it can't be, he would never do that!

"Aja, I never told anyone about her so plz keep it secret!" He says.

"Ok." I say.

"Emma was my girlfriend. We dated since elementary school. She was perfect for me. I really wanted to marry her. But 2 years ago she died. I was devastated. I wouldn't talk to anyone! She had cancer and she didn't tell me about it. Her parents then moved away to New York. Emma was the nicest girl u will ever meet! I really believed she was the one for me. A week after she died, I heard boys talking about her in a bad way. I got so angry that I ran away. That only lasted for 1 day because my dad found me crying behind a dumpster. Then I moved to a different school. But then everyone wanted to date me but I didn't want to go into a relationship. So I went to our school now. When Sasha started to like me and talked to me I wanted to leave but u stopped me. U were so beautiful and kind. I knew from that moment on that Emma would've wanted me to move on." He says.

I wipe his tears.

"Dan, I'm so sorry!" I say.

I didn't realize but I was crying too.

"I never told anyone about Emma, not even them." He says.

"Dan, It's ok! Emma is looking over u right now and I'm sure she's happy. Ur a nice guy and u don't do anything wrong!" I say.

"When we were in the hospital I didn't want to lose u!" He says.

"Well I'm here now!" I say.

We hug and kiss.

"Umm can we continue recording.." Ben says.

After they were done recording we went out to eat.

It was kindve odd since I was the only girl there, but I didn't really care.

In the middle of Dinner I got a text from a blocked number.

The text says "Remember me, Connor, Alex's friend. Well I'm back and I can't wait to see u babe"

I thought Connor was a dream.....

Damn it! I should've asked Alex if he ever had a friend named Connor!

What should i do!!!

//so Connor was never a dream, he's real! What's ur opinion on Connor so far and what do u think is gonna happen next? Don't forget to comment and vote!//