Chapter 17

Ch.17

*Aja's POV*

A month passes and not much happen.

I'm still living with Dan and his family.

The thing that I'm most annoyed about is that Alex almost killed me. He was my brother and he wanted to kill me because some stupid girl wanted to date dan!

At least Sasha, Alex and Elisha r all in jail!

Yesterday was Jessica's funeral. Me and Dan weren't invited bc Jessica's mom got pretty upset that she sacrificed her life for a girl she didn't know.

Jessica did the right thing and I miss her so much! I feel bad that I was being mean to her. She helped Dan find me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm siting on the couch, still sore from the accident, and Dan walks up to me and sits next to me.

"R u ok?" He asks me.

"I don't know." I answer him.

"Well do u wanna watch a movie? I can rent one if u want." He says.

"Sure." I say.

On accident I drop the remote and we both get it.

I look into his eyes and I remember that we still never kissed.

Maybe now we can.

He leans In to me and we kiss.

His lips felt like heaven. I didn't even know if I did it right bc I never kissed someone.

Then I gently let go.

"I love u!" He says.

"I love u!" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 1:00 am and I can't go to sleep. Etta's sleeping so I walk to Dans room, finding him wide awake.

"Hey, u can't go to sleep either?" He says.

"Ya" I say.

"Come." He says.

I walk to his bed and I lay in it. Then we kiss. {now they r having sex, basically.}

~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning Dan drops me off at the doctors office. Last night, let's just say was a really great night! I walk into the doctors office.

When I was in the hospital, I needed some type of surgery so I had to come back so they can check on it.

The doctor puts some kind of machine on me and he looks confused.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Ummm how do I say this? But I think u r pregnant!" He says.

//how is Aja pregnant already?!! I hope u like this chapter and comment below for more and don't forget to like!//