Chapter.9

{I'm so happy a lot of people like my fanfic!}

Ch.9

"Miss Volkman plz come this way, we need to take u down to my office and ask u a few questions!" The police said.

"Ummm ok but what did I do?" I say.

"Just please come now and no questions until u r in my office!" The police says.

I look back and I see Dan staring at me.

When I arrive to the the police station I sit down and I get nervous.

"Do u have a brother?" The police asks me.

"Umm yes his name is Alex." I answer.

And then I realize why I'm here. Alex probably called the police on me because I stabbed him with his knife.
The police asks me more questions about it and I explained what happened, that I was using self defense. But the police didn't believe me and they take me to a cell until this is all cleared up. They tell me that I can have one phone call.

So I call my mom,thinking she will bail me out.

"Mom I'm in jail, its a long story, but can u plz bail me out!" I say

"AJA U KNOW ITS A LOT OF MONEY TO BAIL PEOPLE OUT!" My mom screams and then I hear her say "what a disappointment!" Then she hangs up.

I can't believe my own mother won't bail me out!

Then the police come toward me and say " ur free to go"

"Wait what how?" I ask

I walk outside and I see Dan standing there.....

I didn't know what to do, so I say "why did u bail me out? Isn't it expensive?"

"Aja, I'm sorry for ignoring u! It wasn't ur fault that ur brother is like that! I don't know what it is but I have this
feeling about u" Dan says.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"That I like u. Not just like a friend, more then that!" Dan says.

From This moment on, I also had this feeling about him. I never actually liked anyone like this. He bailed me out which was expensive and he tried to be my friend which I never had.

"Dan, I like u too." I say and I see him smile.

His smile made me happy.

"So Aja do u want to be my girlfriend?" Dan says

"Yes I do" I say and we both smile.

{yay they r dating!!!}