Chapter.15

Ch.15

*Dans POV*

"Ummm who r u?" I say to the the girl who's standing at my door.

"You don't remember me? I'm Jessica from the movie theater?" She says.

"Oh ya! So why r u here!" I ask.

I wasn't in the mood for a girl to flirt with me. I want to find Aja!

"Well I saw Aja being Kidnapped by some boy and 2 girls. So I followed the van that they were in.

Then they almost ran me over so I came back to see where u were!" Jessica says.

"Wait what?!! One boy and 2 girls.... Alex and Sasha, but who's the other girl?" I ask.

"I don't know.... She's very strong and tall and she's African American." She says.

"Oh I don't know! Can u show me the way they were going!" I say.

"Ya sure!" She says!

"Can I come with u??!!!" Etta says.

"Etta, oh my god!!!!! Why r u so annoying!!?? PLZ stay here!" I say.

"Whatever!!" Etta says.

Jessica shows me the way they were going and I know where they r!

"I think they r in that abandon house!" I say.

"Classic." Jessica says.

We go threw the windows. At first we don't see anything but then I hear Aja scream. I get up but Jessica pulls me down and says "They probably have a gun so we have to make a plan!"

We go closer and I see Aja tied up on a chair. I see Sasha, Alex and Elisha...

"Stop screaming!!!" Sasha says!

"Ahhhhhhhh" Aja screams.

"Ok I can't handle this!" Alex says.

Then Alex grabs his belt and hits Aja with it in her face.

"Alex why r u doing this!!!!" Aja says with tears/blood dripping down her face.

"I can't watch this anymore!" I say.

I run toward Alex and push him into the floor. Then Elisha pulls out a gun and puts it to Aja's head.

"Don't do anything or she will die!" Elisha says.

"Get up!" Alex screams to me.

I get up and Sasha hits me with the belt. I fall on the floor. The last thing I see is Aja screaming and Sasha pointing a gun at Aja's head about to shoot her.

*Ettas POV*

I got worried about Aja.

Then her phone starts to ring. Should I pick it up? I walk toward the phone and I say "Hello?"

"Hi it's Jessica,the girl that's helping Dan.... We need help!!!!! Go the old abandon hour a few blocks ahead and...."

"Jessica and what???" I say.

Then I hear a gun shot and I hear Jessica screaming "plz don't kill me!" And then the phone hangs up.

Omg what just happened!!! Who should I do????

I guess I gotta go save them!

I grab my fathers gun, for emergencies, and put it in my bag.

"God plz help me!"

{Will Etta save them? Oh and I love when u guys comment and vote!}