Chapter 1: Demonic Dreams and Lectures

Wow folks! I didn't expect such a positive reaction to this idea! Since you guys have been so nice, I'll post this chapter as a test run and see where it takes us. Do not worry, I will continue Pharaoh and the Wind Chaser along with this. I encourage your ideas and art in the comments so please feel free to type what you want to see from this story and I may use your ideas and post your work! Shout out to AlexandraPool for the idea of this book. Usual keys and remember, I own nothing.
If you are not comfortable with sexual themes, leave now. You have been warned.
Prologue: You Can't Run Forever
Author POV
The nightmare was the same as it always was: a pitch black void with sweltering temperatures, your body shield by the gray robe engraved with ancient runes, worn by age and the many battles it had survived through. Even with the knowledge of the magical item's power to protect you from him, you still felt your heart palpitating as quickly as lightning, and almost as loud as thunder. Your chest heaved up and down, waiting for the inevitable.

You were his prey, and he, the predator, was relishing every second of the hunt.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, you felt the smooth, coolness of his muscled arms lock against your waist, his long, sharp, black claws barely touching your pajama pants. A long thin tail encircled your right leg, forcing it to make room for his left leg between yours. Finally, he pressed you against his well muscled torso, his breath hot against your ear and his fangs grazed it in an almost loving way.

Loving, phft, as if he could.

He chuckled deeply, his voice hinted husk which would subdue any woman and undoubtedly made you weak at the knees. But you hadn't been running from this creature for six years just to give in to his dark desires for you. His grip tightened.

"(Y/N), why do you keep resisting me? You know your destiny is unavoidable," You glared at him out of the corner of your eye.

"I don't believe in destiny. I'll carve my own fate," he chuckled before latching onto your neck, sucking, teasing, and abusing the memorized weak spots. You desperately held back your mewls, not wanting for him to have sustenance from your pleasure. Finally, you cried out as he bit your ear. He groaned, as if satisfied with his work. You felt him smirk.

"I always feel so energized after seeing you, my precious mate," you thrashed against him.

"Do not call me your mate! You will never have me!"

"Oh dearest, even you should know by now, I do not quit once I have prey in my sight," his jet black leather wings encased you, paralyzing you momentarily.

"No matter how far you run, no matter how long you hide, I will find you. And you will be mine for eternity and give me my greatest desire," his clawed hands gently caressed the part of your stomach where your womb would be.

"You know the rules! You can't find me so long as I wear the cloak,"

"That old relic can only hide you from me for so long. The second it fails, I will drag you into my Shadow Realm where you will be my queen,"

"You'll have to catch me first," he laughed.

"Very well, for the more you run, more I will having writhing beneath me once I have you in my claws," he spun you and slammed his lips against yours in a passionate display of dominance. Oh how you wanted to push him away, but you couldn't deny the feelings you had for this monster, however twisted they may be. So there you stood, helpless as he plundered your mouth, until you felt yourself fading. He grimaced.

"It appears our time is up, until the next night my queen,"

You bolted up from your bed, your body laced in sweat. You knew in the back of your mind that if you didn't find a cure soon, he would get to you, cloak or no cloak. You were running out of time.