title of your story or chapter

Chell decided she would help GLaDOS. Unlike GLaDOS, she didn't mind helping someone in need. But she made sure that GLaDOS knew that her daughter was not to be involved, and that they were going to dinner in spite of this. She told GLaDOS to stay at the house and warned her that if anything was different when she came back, she wouldn't allow her in her house anymore. GLaDOS agreed and Wheatley and Lily followed her out of the house. They took to a lesurely pace as they walked to their destination.

Chell still looked shaken up and Lily was very confused, while Wheatley was still trying to process what had happened. Upon arriving at the restraunt they all sat down at a table and ordered their food. Wheatley then noticed how his wife was feeling, and proceeded to comfort her.

"Chell, you neednt worry about it. We're here to have some fun. Besides, it won't be the first time we've gone on a dangerous adventure."

Chell looked up at him with sadness spread across her face.

"I know, but I didn't have anything, or anyone, depending on me then. Now we have a daughter. What if we don't come back? What then?"

Wheatley had no answer. The most likely answer would be that Lily would end up on the streets and starve to deathy, but he didn't want to tell Chell that. Of course, he was nervous, too.

"Chell, we will come back." He assured her.

"We've survived far worse, and I really don't believe anything could keep you down, don't you?"

Chell looked thoughtful for a moment.

She nodded. She had managed to come back after several horrific events, through confusion and the possibility of death. She had made it this far. And, to tell the truth, she thought that the life she currently lived was quite boring. There was no action. Everyday was just cook and clean, and wait for Wheatley to come home.

"Alright" She nodded.

Wheatley pulled her into a soft embrace beside him, and the rest of the dinner went on in peace. Chell watched her daughter.

*As long as nothing happens to you, as long as you are safe, I will continue to live.*