Chapter #6 This ends NOW!!!

"So, what do you think about the classes?"– I asked as we eated

"It's ok, let's just hope there are not too hard so we can pass"- Cindy replied

"I'm sure it will be..." – I said get interrupted

"Well look what we have here!" – I heard a familiar voice

"Oh, please no" that I whispered turning around and it was Luke

"If it isn't Joseph Cromwell and his little friend"- he said annoyingly

"I Guess they do let amateur's in the school after all" – he said looking at me

"Luke, can you go bug somebody else?"-Cindy said

"Let's just go Cindy, we don't have to put up with him" – I said to Cindy while we grab our trays and left the cafeteria

As we walked outside, two guys to grab my arms and held me down

"What the!?" – I said trying to get out of their grip

"Get away from him!" – Cindy said trying to help me but she got pushed away

"Why don't we have a little fun? Just like old times" – luke said as he walked towards me, giving me a look

"Luke don't do this" – I say struggling trying to shake off the two guys

"This won't hurt a bit" – He said making a huge fire ball with both his hand, throwing it at me with this full force as the other two guys let go of me. I tried to get out of the way but it was too late. The fire ball hit me knocking me back, I felt the heat burning me making me groan in pain. I stood up again holding my stomach and Luke looked at me with an evil smile, as the other two guys stood next to him.

"Well that wasn't so bad, was it?" - he said and the other two guys laugh "Let's finish this for the last time" - Luke said as he made another fireball that the brunet on the left had sparks coming out of him. The other in the right was making an ice ball in both of his hands. All three of them shot their powers at me but I could barely move because of the first shot Luke gave me.

"So, this is how it will end" – I groaned closing my eyes preparing for the impact. I heard an impact but I wasn't hit. I open my eyes and Cindy was in front of me blocking the impact with some kind of fire armor. My eyes widened as she was falling on the ground. I rushed over to her and she was unconscious with some bruises on her body.

"Cindy wake up!" – I yelled shaking her

"Well that wasn't part of the plan"- I heard someone say

That's when something snapped open in my head. I felt a source of power running through my veins. It was like a dam breaking down, releasing every ounce of water behind it. I was getting filled up with so much power at once.

I got up the ground and directly look at the three of them with a straight face. The ground started shaking and the wind went crazy. All the students were coming out from the cafeteria and from other direction looking at us and surrounding us. I just stood there eyeing at Luke and he looked a little intimidated.

"So, you got a little power? Doesn't matter, I'll finish you with one below"- Luke said

The three of them were doing the same thing as before but this time I it looks a little more powerful.

"Luke! Stop this at once!"- I heard a teacher say, but they dint stop

"Now!" – Look yelled and the three of them fired with full force

I smirked at them and as the shot came at me I looked at it making it explode midair before hitting me. smoke was all around us so I quickly grab Cindy and appeared behind them.

"Our work here is done"- Luke said

"Guess again" – I said and they turn around

"How did he?"- the brunet guy said surprised

"That's all you got?" – I challenge them

"Get him!"- Luke yelled

The two guys that were next to Luke charged at me. They both threw a punch at me but I stopped the punch with both my hands making a huge gust of wind with the impact.

"My turn" – I said smiling

I twist their wrist and side kicked the brunet hair guy in the gut with full force making both of them fly to the side. When I turned to Luke he was really shocked. Everyone around us was shocked as well looking straight at me with eyes widened.

"Die!" – Luke yelled shooting a huge flame thrower at me with both hands

I concentrated on the flame making my power stronger and as it was getting closer at me and hit an invisible wall in front of me. The flame kept going and I was already getting weaker by the minute. When the flame stopped, I look at Luke and he was surprised that I was still standing and alive.

"Luke, I'm tired of all your bullying!" – I said

I gathered every single ounce of energy I had building it up more and more. I felt my power to get a stronger by the minute.

"This ends now!"- I yelled releasing everything I had build up. as soon as I did that a huge blue light appeared surrounding the whole area around me. Suddenly I saw some kind of dragon circulating around me, then went straight at luke. When that happened, everything went back to normal. I looked around to see myself getting stared by everyone. In the distance in front of me, Luke was laying on the ground unconscious. My body was getting weaker, I was losing my vision and balance as well. Everything went black and as I was falling on the ground someone caught me.

"Joseph stay with me, I got you" – I heard a person say and everything went completely dark

----------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while but my computer got a little busted so I had to get a fix, but thankfully it was able to be fixed so now I am able to get work done because the fact is that I could barely do work for the University but now is all fine. From now on I will try my best to keep updating for you guys.

I want to add as well is that I mentioned in my english class that I love to write stories and the professor got interested about it, so I talked to her about the story I'm uploading here on Wattpad. When she got a chance to read the chapters I had on here, she got very interested by it and told me that if I wanted she can help me get better at writing because I have a lot of potential in me. Obviously, I said yes because I can gain so much experience with it and enhance my skill of writing. Hopefully in the future I will make this story a public book.

Thank you guys for reading this chapter I hope you enjoy it be sure to leave a star or a comment with any suggestions you guys have

Have a good day/night/afternoon/morning/ and I see you guys later