No Escape

"You're awake. Now we can have some real fun."

Erebus' deep voice came from the corner of the room. He was engulfed in the shadows. He seemed to be controlling them as he walked closer to me. He finally stopped only inches away from my face and looked into my eyes. His smile was nothing but terrifying.

Erebus reached his hand out and traced one of his fingers down the side of my shirt-less body. Goosebumps sprang up everywhere he touched me. Erebus suddenly grabbed both of my hips forcefully and pulled me against him. His lips were so close to mine.

"I tried to do this the better way. Something we both would have enjoyed, but you are stubborn. You will submit to me today."

"In your dreams."

"How is your lover doing? Couldn't get a hold of him as you fell unconscious?"

My eyes widened as realization hit me. "What did you do to him?"

"I wouldn't worry about what I did to him, but what I'm going to do to you." He smiled at me seductively.

His eyes traveled up and down my body, smiling appreciatively. His hands were still bruising my hips as he leaned in closer to me. I leaned my head away from him as much as I could to get away from his full lips.

"Don't fight me. Lucas will get hurt if you do."

Tears already flowed down my cheeks. But as his lips pushed against mine, it's as if a waterfall started flowing. "Kiss me back." Erebus growled. I hesitantly kissed him back, hating every second of it. It felt like I was cheating on Lucas.

Erebus' growl brought me out of my thoughts. His hands started moving down lower from my hips until they cupped my bottom. I realized then that I was only in my bra and panties. I cried harder as he pulled my closer to him.

He released me abruptly and I swung painfully on the ropes. "I could have made this enjoyable for us, maybe another time. You did this on your own."

"I'd prefer torture then lay with you."

"You might want to change that response, because I might actually do that."

Erebus walked over to the metal table and grabbed a medium sized knife. It was all silver and looked sharp.

"It's a shame I have to hurt that beautiful body. I guess you'll learn your lesson this time now wont you?"

I started to panic as he walked closer to me. He stopped right in front of me and pushed the tip of the knife gently on my hip. I gasped in pain and he smiled wider.

"Let's play a game. If you make any noise, I make the punishment worse. No screaming, no gasping, no whining. And if I feel as if you need it, I will take you up to my bedroom. How's that sound?"

I couldn't meet his eyes. He knew that I was going to lose this one. I wasn't friends with pain, and I couldn't handle it very well. He was playing me like a violin.

"Am I understood?"

I jerked my head to what could have been taken as a nod. He smiled and touched my chin, making me look at him. "I want to hear you say it."

"Yes." I rasped out.

"Yes what?"

I glared at him. I was not going to be treated as a slave. He saw my resistance and dug the knife deeper in my hip. I bit my lip to stop the gasp that was to escape. "Yes, Master." I spit as much venom as I could in those two words. He dug the knife deeper and a gasp as well as tears escaped.