Chapter 9 Angels parents death

3rd person pov

Angel n Van sit at the kitchen table n take in everything Eric just told them. With Angel being the only child, she wud have to make their arrangements, but how when they burnt up in the car. Angel just sits their cryin her eyes out not knowing what to do becuz she was only 21 n had no other family to help her but she did have Van for support.. As Van n Angel sit at the kitchen table, neither knowing what to say or do. For Angel it went frm being a great day for both of them to her worst nightmare.

Angel's POV
"Van, I think I'm going to lay down, u wanna come with?" "I'm not leaving u alone like this sweetheart". I'm so sorry that our great day ended up as a nightmare. Never did I think I'd lose my parents, at least not like that. "Sweetheart, u have nothing to be sorry for, it was an accident". I am worried becuz u didn't ask to be part of this n sitting here with me, watching me cry over my parents. I just don't know what to do. I am the heiress to everything but I'm only 21 and we not only have this beach house we have our actual home near the city about a hr away n mine n their cars, plus dad's bikes. Oh my God what am I gonna do Van??? "Why don't u keep this house n sell the other one n keep the bikes n ur cars n sell theirs, this way, we cud live in this one?" Van said asked... I don't know Van, I have a job n responsibilities, I need to get a lawyer to help me..