'Oh My God, Were Here!'

AMBER'S POV

"Okay, how about this?" April was holding up a black dress with lace over the top, she put it to her chest and looked in the mirror. She looked beautiful, with her long, wavy brown hair that came halfway down her back. She has no blemishes and she was just pure gorgeous.

"Yes, if you were going to a fancy dress party." I said, I just quickly looked up and then went back to what I was doing, I was sitting on her bed on her laptop, checking Facebook as always.

"Amber, c'mon, help me pick something!" She raised her voice, I sighed and shut the lid.

"April, your going to a concert not the queens dinner!" I got off the bed, sliding, making my purple tracksuit pants fall down. I pulled my white tank top down past my belly and then tightened my bun in my hair.

"This is not just 'A' concert. Its their concert" just as it seemed like I was just remembering that we were going, I could faintly hear One Direction in the background playing. 'Up All Night'  "What if one of the boys notices me?"

She turned around and faced me I gave her a look that said, 'are you serious,' in reply she stared at me wide eyed. She smiled at me and then focused back on her reflection. She dropped the black dress and chose another dress, this time one that was tight at the bottom and top. Black at the bottom half, like a skirt and pick up the top, it showed off all of her best.

"Well, what if they don’t? Then you have just wasted all of 4 hours getting ready for 5 boys who you will probably never meet. Lets face it. They have much better things to do then to listen to a shit load of screaming girls" It was true, it was 1pm in the afternoon and the concert didn’t start until 5:30pm. I sighed again, this time a big one. April's face turned and gave me a look,

"Okay, what is your problem Amber?" It wasn’t mean,  it was in a way that sounded like 'this isn't like you to act like this.'

"Nothing, I just think that you don’t have to get ready yet" That was true but not the full reason. April has always had a massive imagination, always dreaming. But she has unrealistic dreams, I just didn’t want her getting her hopes up on these 5 boys that will never notice girls like us. Girls who are still in high school trying to finish and get into a university. Or girls that are fighting to be popular, okay that wasn’t us but you know girls who have futures. Boys like them focus on one-night-stands. Simple as that.

I walked over to April's closet, but turned around and saw her still looking at the dress. "I really like that dress" okay, that WAS true. It suited her body type perfectly.

"Then maybe you should wear it?" She looked at me, when she handed me the dress, this made me laugh.

"No not one me silly, on you!" I handed the dress back to her.

"Really?" She looked taken back.

"Yes, you will look gorgeous in the dress. Even with a few more curls and light make up, you'll be the next Miley Cyrus!" She laughed with me on this one.

"Okay, but what are you going to wear?" She turned around and put the dress on her not made bed and sat on it, facing me still over near her closet.

"I was thinking, along the lines of, leggings and a top?" I said shrugging my shoulders. She then made a disapproving sound with her mouth. I looked her, "what was that?" I replied.

"You are not going to wear Leggings and a top to my most favourite band in the whole universe Amber!"

I was shocked. "Im sorry?" I moved back to the clothes and started shuffling through them. April had a great sense of clothing. She was in on the newest styles and everything! Her mum and dad earn a lot. Being lawyers and that.