'is it safe?'

HEY! This chapter when you get closer to the end, is a bit sad. You will understand soon enough. I hope you all enjoy. Please vote, comment, become a fan. Ect. Xxx

__________________________________________________________________________

"So right now we are on our way to the airport to go to Canada. That is like across the world isn't?" Liam said. I was sitting on one of the couches away from the camera. I'm not camera shy but I really didn’t want to be apart of their video diary. April on the other hand was more then happy to participate. The boys nodded along with Liam.

I went to my bag and I got my purple nail polish. I un did the top while I was looking at Liam, Niall, Zayn, and also Harry and April… I felt my eyebrows crease. I did the top back up again and I walked into the back rooms. The only door that was closed, I opened.

"Louis?" I looked around and I saw a lump on the bed. I tiptoed over to the bed and I sat on the edge. I reached over and I pulled the blanket off. I saw Louis laying in his pyjama pants that were red and no top. He looked pretty good, if I can say so myself. I was still asleep, so I thought I'd have a little fun. After all, were on tour aren’t we? I laughed to myself.

I reached into my pocket and brought out my red lipstick, I  don’t even know why it was in my pocket. I just shook it off.

I opened the top of it and I screwed the bottom up so there was enough lipstick showing. I think you can guess what I did.

I put lipstick on his lips and also on his chest. I thought it was funny. He was laying on his back so I drew a massive love heart on his chest. He then started stirring in his sleep. I quickly put the lipstick back in my pocket, I tried to not laugh but trust me it was hard. He sat up. He rubbed his eyes, and then saw me,

"Amber, what are you doing? What time is it?" I looked at my wrist.

"About 8:30" I smiled,

"Your not even wearing a watch?"

"So. Oh and the boys want you out there, " I pointed to the door "There doing a video diary" I got up out of bed,

"I should probably get dressed," I shook my head,

"No need, trust me, It would make great viewing!" I said loudly. I nodded his head slowly and gave me a look. I just shrugged my shoulders.

I went behind him and started pushing him to the door, "C'mon, no time to waste!" Louis grabbed onto the door handle and opened it, my smile was huge. Lucky I was behind him. As soon as the door, everyone looked at him. I reached around him and saw everyone, I put a finger to my lips. Harry looked at me wide eyed. Zayn and April covered their mouths and then I saw Niall and Liam have a tight smile trying so hard not to laugh. If only Louis could understand why. I looked away trying not to laugh my insides out. My hand was to my mouth and my other hand was across my chest. Louis walked on front of the camera and sat next to Liam. Who looked at him really funny. The camera was sitting on the table next to the laptop. Which had Niall's twitter open.

"ookay," Liam dragged out the 'o' but never took his eyes off Louis. Louis just looked at him funny, but then he just shrugged and smiled. "we have some questions from fans," Louis nodded in agreement while Niall played with his hair, Zayn was sitting up the back just watching Niall. Harry just sat there with his head in his hand. Everyone was still smiling.

"The first question is, what was your  favourite thing to do in Australia? From Chelsea in Melbourne. Harry do you want to answer this?" Liam  said looking at Harry who was sitting beside him, Louis just looked at him adoringly, I was off to the left and I was laughing and I looked at April who was sitting on the opposite side of the camera who was looking at me like I was crazy. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my red lipstick, she threw her head back and was silently laughing. I laughed too.