Time for truth

LUCY'S POV

"Need any help?" I looked up from the fridge, as I lifted my head, I hit it on the door frame making me retract my movement.

"Ouch!" I looked up slowly to see Harry laughing silently. I grabbed the tea towel off the rack and threw it at him, he caught it just in time before it hit him in the face. He started laughing out loud as I grabbed my head, pushing my hands into my head to stop the pain.

"Here, come and sit down." Harry said, intertwining his hands with mine and leading me over to the table. I watched him as he went to our freezer and grabbed out an ice pack. He picked up the tea towel that I threw at him earlier and wrapped the ice pack into it. I held out my hand but he moved his hands onto my head.

"Come with me, lets go for a walk" I looked up at his green eyes, staring into them was making me think that I would do anything he would like me to do. I happily complied with his orders.

**

"Pestering me about something like that should only make you wish you were my friend, Styles." I stated, trying to keep myself from enjoying the conversation. It had sparked in a completely different direction than where I had thought it would go. "I could sell this story to the paps, you know. 'Harry Styles: Wishes to be young girl's play toy.'" I joked, looking over to find Harry watching me in amusement.

"Only if we split the profits from the story, then it's a deal." he responded with a wink. I laughed, nudging him and sending him off step again. "Hey, no fair" he laughed, nudging me back twice as hard.

"So what do you think?" He asked me, grabbing my hand to stop me from walking anymore.

"I am thinking that I really should of taken up your offer for ice cream" I smirked at him.

"You know what I mean." I sighed, looking down at my feet. I know he'd want an answer, and I am desperately trying to find the courage to give him one.

"Harry," I started. Could I really do it? Could I really say no to him? No, but at the risk of all the criticism I would get from everyone around the world who is in love with Harry Styles. I couldn’t do it. "I think we should get something to soften the blow, shall we?" I laughed at him and pulled his hand towards me. His arms went around my waist and my right arm went around his neck. 

"I want you to, you know?" Harry said whispering into my ear.

"You know, I used to think that I would never meet One Direction. Obviously I already knew Liam. But, everything happens for a reason and I guess we just have to let things take its course, we are what defines our future. I am willing to take that chance" I said removing his hands from my waist and placed them by his side. Wings by Little Mix started playing and I pulled my phone out of my pocket, Amber set her calling tone to Wings so I knew it was her.

"Where are you!?"

"Yeah, where is my nacho's!?" I put my phone on loud speaker so Harry could hear it too. We both sat on the kerb of the street, the wind quietly drifting into places of my skin that were left exposed. Harry pulled me closer  as my teeth started chattering. I put my head, awkwardly on his shoulder. We were listening to the chatter that the phone was making, listening to Amber tell everyone to be quite while she was trying to talk.