'That was all...'

The boys left a while after they asked us to go tour with them:

"Come on tour with us" Liam said to us. What?  We were shocked. April was the first one to speak.

"Oh my god, YES!" She jumped up and down, grabbing my arm, she shook my arm and I was sure it was going to fall off. My face stayed neutral. I couldn't breath. Being asked to go on tour with the most famous boy band in the world. I have got to be dreaming. I pulled my arm off from April's grip. And I walked towards the door. I stole one last glance at the boys before I walked inside the house.

"I cant go on tour with them! They are One Direction for Christ sakes!" I was pacing the living room, speaking out loud when Liam walks inside. He see's me just as I see him. I sit on the couch and sigh.

"You don’t want to go on tour with us?" He said sitting down besides me on the leather couch.

"Its not that I don’t want to, but, I cant." I said quietly.

"Why not? We'll talk to your mum, and see if you can come on tour. Simple." No it wasn’t simple at all. I have never been away from home for ages. Ill miss everyone too much!

"Its not that simple" I said standing up, looking him in the eyes.

"Then make it simple. Look Amber, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to come on tour. Take it! Don’t waste it." I sighed and tipped my head back.

"Okay fine! Ill go. But I have to idea what I am doing. Its amateur hour when I'm gonna be there" He laughed at me. We walked back out to the back yard. He then held out his hand to escort me out to the back yard. This made me laugh. Not a short-and-sweet one but a long and heart filled one. One that I haven't done in a long time.

"Louis told us what happened with you guys." He turned to face me with a serious look on his face.

"Nothing happened. We were going to kiss but, nothing happened" I looked down and I didn’t realise but I bit my lip.

"You’re a terrible liar, Amber" he stopped me, "Firstly, you look down, avoid eye contact and you try not to bite your lip. You also play with you fingers." I looked down at my fingers, He was right. I was fidgeting with them. I stopped as soon as I realised.

"We kissed, that was all…" He looked at me like' are you serious?', "Don’t tell Harry, he hates me enough already and if were all going to go on tour, I don’t want it to be awkward between all… 7 of us" I had to work out the math then I smiled. I was pleased. He nodded, we started walking again. But then he stopped again.

 "You know you can talk to me about anything right?" I nodded t him.

"Thankyou." I reached over and hugged him. I don’t think I had spoken to Liam, I don’t think we even had a proper conversation until now. I pulled myself off of him and then we kept walking out the door. I saw April talking excitedly with all the boys. Everyone stopped talking as soon as Liam and I exited the living room to the back yard. I realised we were still in our Pyjamas when I looked at April. She was still in her blue track suit pants and hoody. I coughed a lowly and that made everyone turn around and face me. Liam's arm was wrapped around my hip and he then let me go smiling at the boys. April came over to me smiling. She nudged my arm and I nodded.

"If we are all going to go on tour together. What might happen with the paparazzi?" Zayn stepped forward raising a finger. I looked at April who looked at them.  I shrugged, not really wanting to think about this morning, which sparked my memory. Where are all the camera's, the flashing of lights, the click's of the buttons?