Pillows, drugs, and ACTION

ZAYN'S POV

We were waiting for a little while before we were let inside to go see Amber, everyone was quiet. Rarely anyone spoke, and if they did, it was only to go get coffee or to go to the toilet.

"You guys can go inside and see her, she is still asleep but in a stable condition" The lady came out with her hands in pockets, she nodded towards us and then continued to walk down a corridor.

I looked at Liam who looked at Harry. Louis looked at me and April and Niall looked at each other. No one moved until a beeping sound came from the room, we all looked in that direction. I was the first one up, sliding off the chair, letting my feet hit the ground with a small impact. I walked over to the open door, holding the handle with clammy hands. I pushed it open and the beeping sound became louder. Louis brushed past me, wanting to get inside faster. He rushed over, picked up her cold, fragile hands. April whispered to Niall something and Niall looked down at his feet, he looked up and nodded. He motioned Harry to go over to them, I did also.

"Vas Happening?" I said to all of them and they all just looked at me,

"April has to leave, We'll all go yeah?" Niall said to us, holding April's hand on his chest. We all nodded. Niall led us to the entrance of the hospital, the hire car was still where Louis parked it, April's bags were already in there, though I have no idea how though.

We weren't in any hurry to get in the car, but we all got in eventually. Harry got to drive now, after everyone had their seat belts on.

Everyone was in a blank mood, I don’t know what anyone else was feeling but me, I was feeling pretty bad. Amber is in hospital, and April is leaving. Then tomorrow we leave for America.

Things just get better and better.

APRIL'S POV

I was sitting next to Niall, not wanting to let go of his warm hands. I cant believe I am going home! After everything that had happened, I was actually going home, to go back to school, to my old life. I had a ton of questions:

Would people treat me different?

How much work would I have to catch up on?

What would my mum think?

What about Amber?

After 30 minutes of driving, I was starting to get emotional. I didn’t want to leave, not yet. I looked up at Niall who looked down at me. I could feel the tears start to come up again and this time, I couldn’t stop them.

They started to fall and Niall took his other hand and wiped them away. I smiled a little bit, I tried to laugh but choked which left me in a coughing fit. Everyone just looked at me and laughed. I joined in. It is going to be hard letting them go, they are all special, in their own way. 

"How far now?" Zayn complained

"About 5 minutes" Harry said, concentrating, what's with these boys and their serious faces when they drive? Zayn then sighed loudly and Niall reached over and hit him. I laughed, normally.

We pulled up to the big airport, Niall being the guy he was, got my bags and carried them all my himself. 'By himself' I mean everyone carried one piece of luggage each. We entered the double doors and it was packed with people. We squeezed our way through the people and we finally found my gate that I was boarding on. By this time, my bags were checked in, besides my carry on (handbag). We all sat on the chairs waiting for my plane.