February 19

Dear Luke,                                                         February 19, 2014

Yesterday Calum and Michael took me to a movie. They said I needed to get out of the house and start interacting with people. I didn't like it at first, being without you is just too weird and too much, especially to a place we went almost every week. I don't even know the name of the movie. But I met a very nice guy there. He gave me his phone number, but you being you and you being mine, I crumbled it and threw it away. You're the only guy for me, Hemmings, so wake up soon please.

Liz, Ben, and Jack are here. They're staying in the living room, considering we have such a small house. They said they don't mind. I'm glad they're here though.

Pulling the plug. I've heard that phrase bouncing around the walls of the house, in the room of the hospital, coming from the lips of your doctors. God I hate it when people say that. They don't understand that without you there is no me. Where you go, I go. I need you, Luke, and if you leave me I have to go too. I can't be alone.

I can't go visit you tomorrow and I hate myself for that. I want to be with you every waking moment of my day but my mom wants to see me. "Check how I'm doing." Were her words. I just think that she wants to make sure I'm eating and not planning my death. I haven't thought that far ahead yet, though.

I'll write to you tomorrow.  I hope that makes up for me not being there. Please forgive me.

I love you more than the world turns.

-Ashton

*~*

Vote/Comment/Share

-Katie