25*

MommaTyJo Hey Josh

JijushwaisDun Yea?

MommaTyJo Do the potatoes go on the top or bottom?

JijushwaisDun Awe thanks for putting them in for me. I will be back in a little. But it goes in the top because the chicken is in the bottom.

MommaTyJo No problem and ok.

SarahB8316 I literally just started laughing so hard.

MommaTyJo Oh this is the group chat, and what's so funny?

SarahB8316 That's the closest to being top that you will ever get!!😂😂😂

IShipHisForhead ... I can't.

JijushwaisDun Oh my gawd. Anyway, Tyler you want anything from the store while I'm here?

MommaTyJo Ooh can I have red bull?

JijushwaisDun Of course. Jenna want anything?

IShipHisForhead I want something!!

Papa'Trick ahhh this is adorable.

MommaTyJo She wants to know if she can have gummy bears.

JijushwaisDun Yea she can have gummy bears. Ask if anyone else wants something.

DallonisnotWeak Josh is so nice.

MommaTyJo Mark wants a coke, other than that, everyone is just wanting for food.

JijushwaisDun Ok have Jenna check the chicken for me, I'm on my way.

KennyistheName How is Josh so nice???

Peteachu Right? I would never bye everyone something. Ill.

TrohmanBruh That's just cuz you're mean.

TattooMan I think you are nice Pete.

IShipHisForhead I really want chicken now.

DallonisnotWeak Too bad.

MommaTyJo She thinks it's done but isn't for sure. "We make it a different way" is her explaintion.

JijushwaisDun I'm here now so open the door.

SarahB8316 Think it's cuz his hair is bright yellow, so it just makes him bright yellow.

TrohmanBruh No to him everything is blue-black

IShipHisForhead I don't get it.

KennyistheName I think Tyler is T-E-R-R-I-F-I-E-D

Papa'Trick What are talking about?

Peteachu Wait for it...

SarahB8316 ...

DallonisnotWeak What are we waiting for?

SarahB8316 EVERYTHING WAS FINE!!! WE WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME AND YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN IT?? JOSH IS REAL.  OKAY TYLER? *cri*

MommaTyJo Ok?

IShipHisForhead What the fuck is going on?!?!?

TattooMan You just witnessed the emotional break down at the mention of the forest fic.

KennyistheName It's not over yet.

SarahB8316 C major lips, tiger growl teeth, mocha colored eyes. And everyone was sorry. No one understood. And then Tyler believes them!! Why would you believe them?!?!

MommaTyJo Um?

SarahB8316 Then he was crying and he ran away. And then he knew what it was like for everything to be blue-black. But Josh was real!! He was real...

JijushwaisDun What did I miss?

SarahB8316 Ahh, see he's real!!

JijushwaisDun Yea I'm real lol. Anyway. Tyler get everyone. Foods done.

TrohmanBruh And that my friends, is what you call...a forest fic flashback.