27*/Author's Note

My author's note at the bottom is triggering so, you can skip it.

~~~~~~~

SarahB8316 I hate math

JijushwaisDun Same

IShipHisForhead And all you kids cried out,"Please stop you're scaring me!"

SarahB8316 Me to my math teacher.

MommaTyJo Is it the one that talked super slow?

SarahB8316 yEs

Peteachu Rip

Papa'Trick Awwe, that sucks.

TrohmanBruh Where's Profester Dallon when you need him?

KennyistheName I dunno.

IShipHisForhead I can't help this awful energy. God damn right you should be scared of me. Who is in control ?

~~~~~~~

Sorry guys For not updating. Here is a little chapter. You can  skip past this next part.

Honestly I have no idea wha it wrong with me, and I'm sorry. I'm about to disappoint a lot of you, but I picked up the razor...again. And a lotof people don't know about it or anything so...

It's just that a lot of people say I'm skinny or average or whatever, and people who are bigger than me tell me to shut up because I'm making them feel bad. I don't mean to! So sorry to all the people who I did that to. No one knows this,  but I suck in my stomach I wear lose shirts, all so it looks like I'm Skinner. It's gotten to the point where I don't even realize I'm sucking in my stomach.  But or hurts when someone bigger than me says I don't understand. Then I feel bad and decide too dismiss it. And my bigger friends even say it sometimes, but they don't know the affect it has on me,  so please don't new mad at them,  it's not their fault.

And at night the skin on my stomach starts to tighten...and you get the point. And I'm sorry to all the people I just disappointed.

If you did read this just please,  don't tell someone that they don't understand something just because they don't look the same. Just listen to what they say, and don't say anything like that.

Ok the little rant is over, sorry about that