Cliche

"Hullo my name is Christine!" Christine had her hand out. "CHRISTINE WHEN DID YOU BECOME SO N-NON SHY?!" Erin yelled and stuttered her words (note, these to exactly like our personalities) "then I'm supposed to act shy..." She lowered her voice "of course that is your personality" Veronica pounced on her making her fall back on the ground. "Ehhhh!!! VERONICA!!!! Yesterday you poked me with a spoon and a fork and now your making me fall?" Christine whined (note she actually did poke me, and it hurt like hell) "you guys are so weird, just introduce yourselves" I sighed. "Hullo my name is Veronica" Veronica said robotically. "Now your acting like when your bored" I groaned. "Um hi my name is Erin" she smiled. "Erin is the only one who is normal" Christine added. "Hi my name is Scarlet" I introduced. "Ohhh Emma is not shy" Christine added once again. "You know you don't have to add a comment each time" I said annoyed. "Ok" Christine stayed silent. "Hello we are BTS" they bowed. Christine stared at them not saying anything, "why are you staring?" Erin's asked. Christine cranked her head and turned it to Veronica. "W-what?" Veronica nervously laughed. "Chris stop staring at everyone" I tried to snap everyone out if this awkward moment. "You have a leaf on your hat" Chris sat up going on her tippy toes reaching on top of Jungkook's head. Chris smiled "there" she laughed. "Sorry for being strange, it's really just my shyness" she giggled. "Don't worry it's cute" Jimin patted her head. (Srry just had to have my bias do that to me!) "sooo you fans?" Asked Jhope. MY LONG TERM BIASED SMILED IN FRONT OF ME. "Um yea" I smiled. "Then who is your biases?" V asked in his deep voice. "Erin doesn't have one and I'm not sure about Veronica but me and Chris have one" I said. "Oh, that's fine" Rapmon smiled. DAMMMM HIS SMILE. "Mine is Jhope, I look up I him because I love dancing and you know" I nervously said. I looked over to Chris indicating it is ok for her to talk. (Btw if u haven't noticed by now Chris is a short nickname for Christine) I noticed her hiding her face touching her head. The exact same spot Jimin patted her on. A smirk creeps up my face. "Someone is blushing" I sneaked up to her and lifted up her head pulling her hands up. "WOW CHRISTINE IS BLUSHING FOR THE FIRST TIME!" Veronica's eyes widened. "If you haven't noticed yet Jimin's her bias" Erin explained. "Wah! Your face is getting really red!!" I exclaimed trying to remove her hands. "WHAT?! LEMME SEE!" Jhope came over trying to help. I looked beside me the exact time he did...oh god his face is so close..I felt my cheeks slowly turning red.

A/N eeeeeek so clichè!!!
Note: these first few chapters are going to be focused on one of the characters showing their personalities, so the romance is not coming up hair yet!! (Just saying this book is going to be all fluff)