Puppy dog

I smiled as we had each other on out arms. He was holding onto me tightly like I was going to disappear any second. I felt the familiar sensation in my stomach. I need to go to the bathroom. I struggled in his arms "what's wrong jagi?!" He panicked. "I-I no to go" I blushed not wanting to say. "Go where?" He looked down onto my face. "Bathroom" I whimpered. His face was full shock but it was replaced with a smirk. "I won't let go until I get a kiss" he puckered his lips. "Hobi~" I whined. "Kiss" he smiled. I sighed closing my eyes of embarrassment slowly leaning in. "Your to slow" he said huskily befits lunging into my lips. His big hand pressed against my head as he breath a little before pressing his lips into mine again. I immediately kiss back, "I want to feel more of your soft lips" he breathed. I smiled against his lips but then pulled away. "Bathroom" I smiled before getting out of the bed, hurrying into the washroom.

Christine's side ^_^

(I'm thinking I ideas while I'm writing this so calm ur horse (Hobi) down )

I felt arms wrap around my waist, I smiled knowing who it was. I moved closer to his chest sighing into the warmness. I squirmed a bit and whimpered as I felt arms and legs move onto me. I squealed, squeezing my eye shut. "Move your heavy" I whined. "No" he said, I could practically hear the pout in his voice. I sighed opening my hands looking up at his flawless face looking up into his eyes. "Have you been staring at me this whole time?" I asked. "Maybe" he smiled. I laughed pecking him on the cheek. "I want something else" he raised an eyebrow.

Hobi pov

Ahhhhh Scarlet is so beautiful. I admired her features as she walked around the house. "I love you" I smiled as I said it loudly. "Yah Hobi! The others might be awake" she hushed me. "What are you looking for anyways?" I pouted. "Mmmm my slippers" she looked under the couch. "Oh I have them" I dangled her slippers from my fingers. "Yah!" She ran to me. She tried to grab it but I stood up. She is tall but I'm still taller. I smiled as she jumped, "give me them!" She pouted. Her puppy dog eyes were so cute! Her eyes were big with those plump pouty lips.I couldn't resist. I smiled giving her slippers before pulling her into a tight hug and kissing before she could do anything.