Beautiful

I groaned as I stretched my arms, "mmmm I'm hungry" I mumbled. I sat up changing into a big hoodie so that my pj shorts were covered. I got out if the bathroom combing my hair slowly. "Morning Scarlet" Christine came out of her room rubbing her eyes while wearing the same concept. "Mmm we are wearing the same thing again" I yawned. "Of course this is out morning wear when we don't want I change" Erin came out if the door next to mine wearing a big sweater instead of hoodie.

Ding dong!!
I groaned as I looked down the stairs, "who is that?" Veronica came out from the bathroom. "I'll get the door" I walked slowly down the stairs heading to the metal door. "I'll start to make breakfast" Christine followed me. I opened the door slowly making my eyes adjust to the sun. "SCARLET!!!" I was embraced into a warm hug. My eyes widened and my lips formed into a smile. My hands crept up his back hugging him back. "Hobi" I whispered. "Get a room!" Jimin scrunched his eye brows in disgust. "Your just jelly" Jhope furrowed his eyebrows. I laughed welcoming then in. "S-Scarlet why aren't you wearing any pants!!! I must protect you!!" Hobi covered me from the others. "We are, the hoodie/ sweater is just covering our shorts up" Christine came out if the kitchen holding a big plate of pancakes. "So I'm guessing you guys haven't ate?" Jin frowned. GROWLLLL. "I'm guessing you guys haven't earthier TaeTae" Veronica laughed. "How did you guess jagi?!" Taehyung gasped. "JAGI?!" Erin popped her head from her book. "Yea, you didn't know jagi?" Yoongi asked sitting beside Erin. "Man I'm the only single person here, well I guess time to go on blind dates" Christine sighed. I shivered as she said 'blind dates' "NO U NO GOING TO BILND DATES" I bursted with full of worry. "Hm? Oh, it's not really a date. I know him" Christine looked up from setting the plates. "you are going on a date?!" I gasped slightly looking at Jungkook and Jimin's faces. "Yes I have a life" Christine laughed taking off her apron. "How old is he?" I asked putting a pancake in my mouth. "Umm 19" she brought the utensils. "So you like older men" I teased. "...what the fu-" I stopped her sentence by putting my palm in her mouth. "Don't swear" I growled. "I see you like older men too" Chritine raise an eyebrow. "All of you" she added. "What?" Veronica asked . "I'm I'm 18 so is Veronica an Erin but you Emma are 19" Christine explained. "You are not going to that date" Jimin stepped up. "Yes" Jungkook took Christine's arm. "HOBIE!" I called. He took Christine's phone passing it towards me while Jungkook and Jimin hold her back. "I should of ever gave you my password!" Christine wailed. I unlocked her phone sending the message..."seriously? Bob?" I laughed at his name. "He is nice!" Christine whined.

Christine: hey this Christine's friend Scarlet, she will not be able to attend this date for another two boys are jealous and kept her.

Bob:.....k

Christine: thank u for understanding

I closed we phone passing it Jimin who caught it in ease. "Nuuuu!" They dragged Christine away. I sighed in relief sitting down for pancakes. "Scarlet eat this!" Hobi picked up a piece if pancake dressed in syrup. I gadfly excepted it wrapping my mouth around the food. "YUM!!! Christine is a awesome cool!" Jin smiled. Hobi slowly put up a napkin to my face wiping my lips. "Your so beautiful"

😊😀