Beet day

I smiled as I scrolled through the photos of me and Hobi took, "what your looking at?" Chris asked as she leaned in trying to see what I was looking at. "My private life" I glared. "Aw your so cute in this photo" Hobi whispered in my ear kissing my cheek. "Love you" he hugged me. I leaned into him feeling his warmth. I closed my eyes whispering "go to sleep with me" I heard Hobi hum as I felt his head fall into mine. "Love you too" I whispered quietly.

Christine pov

I looked beside me and saw Heosuk leaning onto Scarlet while she leaned into him also. "There so cute" I envied them. I grabbed Scarlet's phone out of her hand and smiled softly as I saw their selfies together. I saw one selfie that was jut Hobi in it.

I smiled before adding it to her favorite folder

I smiled before adding it to her favorite folder. "Aren't they cute?" Jungkook whispered. I nodded not realizing he placed his chin into my shoulder. I took out my phone before taking many photos if them sleeping together in all kinds of different angles. "I wish I had someone special" I frowned. I felt arms snake around my waist as they pulled me into a hug.

Scarlet pov

I open my eyes seeing Jungkook and Christine sleeping together. I looked up at Hobi and removed some hair that was stuck to his face. His eyes crept open and jumped back but his arms pulled me closer to him. "Your eyes are so beautiful" he leaned in closing his eyes in the process. "What are you-" I tried to say before I caught off by his lips. He pushed his lips further as brought me closer. I smiled against his lips, closing my eyes. Best day ever

A/N: should I do Chritine's pov of wat happened?