Chapter 5

They led me down the street. I knew I couldn't try anything. Not yet anyways. They both had a grip on my arm. We came up to a small sleek black car.

"Well get in." The blonde said, motioning to the car. I sat in the back and the blonde sat next to me, brunette driving. We took off quickly.

The blonde was just staring at me. "I can see why Ross chose her." He said, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Who are you guys........ And where are you taking me!?"

"I'm not surprise Ross didn't tell you." The brunette said.

"I can understand why he..... Didn't."

"Even if it put you in danger?"

I was silent.

"Give me your phone." The blonde said. "NOW!"

Even though he scared me I couldn't give him my phone. That might be the only way to get me out of here. "I don't have it on me."

"Do I need to search you for it babe?" He smirked. Something about him was so familiar........ Both of them.

I pulled out my phone and he searched through it.

"Is this your family?" He pointed to my background picture. It was of me, my dad and little sister Hope. My mom died giving birth to hope, and after that no one on my moms side would talk to us. my dad was an only child and his mother died. so we only had each other.

"Yeah......."

"I'm guessing they mean the world to you?"

"What do you want?"

The brunette laughed. "Oh cute you think we care about you! Your just leverage honey."

"Aha! Got it." The blonde said. He put the phone on speaker and we sped up.

"Hellllooooooo? Where are you danimalls?" Ross asked, still drunk. Why Ross...... What could they want with him......

"Really? Is that the best pet name you could come up with?"

"Riker." Ross said, suddenly full attention. "I'm guessing Rocky is with you?"

Riker and Rocky..... It didn't even sound familiar. What would they use me for leverage? What was going on? Why's Ross so afraid of them?

"Yeah. And guess who else?"

"What the hell do you want? You better not hurt her or I swear to god I'll-"

"I wouldn't be threading me right now little brother."

Brother........

"Fuck you!" Ross spat out.

"You know what we want. Meet us at the normal spot by ten." He looked at me and smirked. "Or else......." He hung up.

"You guys are related.........."

"Not as smart as she looks." Rocky mumbled. "Usually people know that right away."

"Rocky shut up and concentrate on driving." Riker said. "So I'm guessing Danimals isn't your real name is it?"

"No it's Daniela......." I looked out the window to try and get a feel to where we are but I couldn't. It was pitch black. "So do you have any other siblings?"

"2 and a uh........ Sort of sibling." He smirked.

"What do you want with Ross?"

"We're here." Rocky said. Riker opened the door an I got out. It wasn't super impressive. A house in the woods. Wooden and worn down. Super rocky with a cliff on the other side.

Rocky gave me a shove and I fell into the rocks, cutting my knees and hands.

"Jesus Rocky careful. No need to damage the goods. Wouldn't wanna harm that nice little body."

The way he said it sent shivers down my spine. He yanked my up and practically dragged me inside. A guy with shaggy brown hair sat in a chair with a bottle of beer.

"Rat give me the rope."

"Ohhhh is that her?" He smirked. "She's pretty."

"Yeah. Daniela." He smirked. He led me upstairs to a small bedroom with a single window. He turned me around and pulled my hands together, tying them together.

"Why are you doing this." I whispered.

"Ross has something we need. And we need it now."

"Why me! I barley know him! I met him a couple days ago!"

I said, letting tears slip down my face.

"Well you got yourself into this one honey." He then put a gag on me.

He got up and left, locking the door. I screamed in frustration. I banged my shoulder against it until it hurt to bad to do it anymore. I sank to the floor and tried to get a hold of myself.

This isn't happening. Not to me. This stuff doesn't happen. It's just movies. I'm just a normal person from a normal town and normal family. Why is this happening to me?

I dried my tears off on my good shoulder. I needed to get this rope off. I got up and walked around the room. It wasn't much. Bed dresser and a closet. I tried to open the dresser but nothing was working out.

Someone grabbed my shoulder and I jumped. "Oh my god...... What did they do to you!?" Ross asked. He pulled my mouth gag and rope off. I let out a cry and wrapped my arms around him. It felt nice to have his arms around me. His big strong arms.........

"Ross...... I."

"It's ok...... I'm gonna get you out of here. I promise."

"How did you......." I started to cry.

"The window....... Hey Daniela it's ok. I promise everything will be ok......." His thumb brushed away my tears and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Awwww how touching." Riker cooed from the doorway.

-----------------------

Well.......... Big twist ......

Comment and vote :D I looooove reading what you guys have to say !!!!