Chapter 13

This is Jake he looks like this :) 

editor's note: hello this is ur editor, the person based off maya and i would just like to say that i really love travis and really strongly dislike jake.. the travis part was irrelevant but oh well. i just wanna put it out there that i hate you, jake. and tyler. k thenks for reading bye sorry peyton i had to put this in

I pull away from the person and look to see who it is. I see the dark brown eyes and black hair of Kian Belmont. 

"Hey, Nick." His hands are still on my waist as I stand there shocked. 

"What the fuck, man?" Tyler yelled, pulling me away from him. 

"Who is this Irish shit?" 

Tyler snarls at Kian, probably remembering what he said on the Ferris wheel. "I'm her boyfriend." 

Kian snickers at Tyler. "Really? Who do you think she'll choose?" 

Maya stood up from the chair. "Who said she's choosing?" she asked. 

"I did," Kian growled, grabbing my hand. 

"Stop fucking touching her!" Tyler yelled as he threw a punch at Kian, hitting his nose. Kian dropped my hand and threw a punch, hitting Tyler on the jaw. 

"Don't hit my potato!" Maya screeched as she slapped Kian in the face. His jaw clenched at her. He moved Maya out of the way and kissed my cheek. "I'll talk to you later," He stopped and looked at me. "beautiful." 

My heart skipped a beat. Beautiful. I haven't heard that for a long time. He walked out the door and Maya slammed it shut. Why does he make me feel like this? 

"He doesn't deserve you, Nicky." Maya sent me a soft smile. "I know I just..I don't know how I feel. I'm going to bed. Goodnight Tyler, thank you." I hugged him and let a tear fall on his shoulder. 

"Wait, I have one thing I have to do," Tyler said, looking at my arm. He goes to the kitchen and comes out with all the knives and other sharp things. 

"Maya, hide these," he said, handing her everything. She went into her room and hid it all.

"Goodnight," Tyler told me, holding his jaw. I told Maya and Travis goodnight and went to my room and changed. I was about to go to sleep when my phone went off.

Kian: open the window 

God dammit. 

I open the window to see Kian at the bottom. "May I come in?" 

I roll my eyes. "If you can climb up here."

I was on the second floor so he's going to have a fun time climbing on the roses. He started up and crawled through my window. 

"Hey, beautiful." 

I shook my head at him. "You don't deserve to call me that." He stepped forward and held my hands in his. "Come on Nick, I flew all the way here to see you." He winked and my heart flutters. 

He leaned in trying to kiss me. "Kian, stop. I have a boyfriend." 

He rolled his eyes and let go of my hands. "Really? You would choose him over me?" He was tall and actually kinda skinny. With a lot of tattoos on his arms, and even a lip piercing. 

"Y-Yes." 

He sighs and shakes his head. "Nicky, I'm sorry but I'm not taking no for an answer."