Chapter 29

"What do you mean?" I asked. Tara looked at her brother then at Maya. "She's not his type. She's all blonde and bubbly. Nothing like Blake." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I see what your talking about." 

She looked at me almost scanning me. "Do you have feelings for my brother?" she asked calmly. "W-What?" I asked, shocked.

"I'm sorry, it's just when I saw you look at him, your eyes seemed to light up." She looked back to Blake and smiled. "What is your relationship like with him?" she asked. 

Well obviously I can't tell her the truth. 

"Well, we are friends," I answered, trying to hide my nerves. "Are you friends with benefits?" she asked again, making me chuckle. 

"No he's my best friend," I lied. She smirked, making her look more like Blake. "Is that why he reached for your hand? Or when he kissed you upstairs?" she asked. 

I rubbed my neck nervously. "You must have seen wrong. He kissed Maya." I hated saying those words but I had to say it. She nodded slowly and stood up. "It was very nice talking to you, Nicky. You seem very kind. Almost my brothers type." She whispered the last part, but I still heard. 

She walked to her brothers side and looked back to Maya. I laughed, quietly looking at them. Maya was so short compared to him, she was barely at his chest. Mr. and Mrs. Walker seemed to love them together. I walked over to Blake and started up the stairs. "I'm going to go talk to Travis," I told Blake but was stopped when Blake's father spoke up. "Are you dating Blake's roommate?" 

Maya looked up at me as did everyone else in the room. "Uh, yes, she is with Travis," Blake answers for me. 

I continued to walk up the stairs, and knocked on Travis's door. He opened it and I saw he was shirtless. "Okay, so Travis, long story short, you are my boyfriend now." He stared at me, confused. "Come in the room and explain this to me." 

He opened the door and let me in. "I'm sure that Maya already told you that she is helping Blake." He nodded without saying anything and looked at me. "So when I was walking up here to get away from them, Blake said that you and me were dating." Travis breathed in heavily and shook his head. "I'm going to kick his ass." 

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Sure you will." 

He shook his head and pulled a red shirt on. "Come on, I hope you're better at acting than you are dancing." I sighed and half smiled. I jumped as he put his arm around my waist. We walked down the stairs together and Blake sent a glare to Travis and Maya glared at me. 

Travis noticed Blake and decided to make him a little mad. Travis kissed the top of my head. I smiled and walked to the group. 

"So you must be Travis." Mrs. Walker scanned him. "So, son, I see you got more of those dreadful tattoos." Mr. Walker scowled and Blake sighed. 

"Yes, I got more tattoos. Father, you have to understand that I like my life here. I have a nice house, with wonderful friends, and I have a great girlfriend." 

His mother nodded. "So I see. Please send your friends upstairs while I talk to you." We walked upstairs and into Travis's room. "Nicky, can you wait outside?" Travis asked. 

"Yeah, yeah." I sat down and started looking at my snapchats. I saw Tara walk up the stairs. "My mother sent me up here." She started to open the door and I tried to stop her but I was too late. 

She opened the door and thankfully Maya and Travis were just sitting on the bed. "Why are you sitting out here?" Tara asked, looking at me. "They needed to work something out so I stayed out here."

She nodded and sat next to me. "I think mother is going to allow Blake to come home." She smiled happily. 

"What? She wants to take him back?" I asked, feeling disappointed. 

"Mom saw how good he's doing and is thinking of letting him move back in." I looked down but looked back at Tara. She looked so happy, who could blame her? I miss my brother sometimes, I even miss my sister, and my mother, and my father. Well, I guess I miss my whole family. 

Blake must miss them too. Blake walked up the stairs angrily.  "Nicky, I need to talk to you." He called me over and I walked into his room after him. He closed the door and looked at me. "Nicky, they want to take me back to Washington." 

I looked him in the eyes. "Isn't that a good thing?" I asked quietly. He pulled me closer by my waist. 

"No, I don't want to leave you guys. Maya, Travis, Andrew, Piper, and you." He kissed me gently, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me as close as he could, just then the door opened and we both jumped. "Blake!" his mother yelled, "What are you doing with this.. this whore!"

Blake pulled me closer and stared at his mother angrily. "That's it! I refuse to let you in my home and insult my friends!" His mother scoffed. "Blake, you have a happy relationship with Maya! And you're willing to risk it all for this tramp!" 

Blake growled and looked down at me. "You want to know something, Mom? Maya is not my girlfriend! She's Nicky's roommate! And she's not as good as she seems!"

His mother looked shocked as she gasped. "So you're telling me that she is your girlfriend?" she asked, pointing at me. 

"Let me just break your heart even more! I'm single! I'm not dating anyone." 

She frowned at him. "That's it, I take back my offer to let you back into my home! You are staying here." She called for her husband and Tara and we heard the door slam shut. 

"Blake, I'm so sorry," I mumbled. He shook his head and held my hand. "Don't be. I don't want to leave you.. guys! I didn't want to leave you guys." I hugged him close and he smiled at me. He whispered something so soft I couldn't hear it. 

"What did you say?" I asked. He leaned in and kissed me, his hands pulling me into him. I pulled away from him and smiled. "I think it's time me and Maya leave." 

He smiled and nodded. "Let me drive you home please." I agreed and got Maya to finally leave. He started driving and when he pulled up at our house, Maya went straight into the house. "Thank you, Blake." He smiled and put his hand on mine. 

"No problem. Have a good night." He kissed my cheek and I walked into the house.

~~~~
Wow a double upload!!! Only the best for you guys! Thank you for 2k reads! I love you guys so much!! It is currently 3:34 am, so I call that dedication. Thank you all so much!
~Peyton ❤️