Chapter 31

Nicky's POV

After my shower, I put on a black crop top and ripped blue jeans. "Really, you're wearing that?" Maya asked, looking at me.

"Oh, fight me, Maya. This is a great outfit."

She laughed and made me sit down to do my makeup. After twenty minutes, she finally finished my makeup, I looked in the mirror and saw she gave me black eye shadow, winged eyeliner, and dark red lip stick.

"Wow... thanks Maya!" I hugged her and ran downstairs. "Take my car." Maya's dad smiled from the kitchen.

"Really?" I asked excitedly. He nodded and Maya hugged him. "Thank you Mr. Davis!" I yelled running out the door. I got into the car and started to drive to Willow Park.

My mind raced with thoughts of what he wanted to talk about. Is he leaving after all? Or he might just not want to see me anymore. Once I got there, the sun was already starting to set. I started looking around the park and tried to find Blake. I finally found him standing next to an old oak tree.

I walked closer and he smiled as he walked closer to me. "Hey Nicky.."

I smiled nervously and looked up at him. I looked to the side and saw Travis's car drive off. Why was he here?

"Nicky... uh..shit! I just don't know how to tell you this." I stared at him nervously. What is he going to say? He held my hand in his and slightly smiled.

"Okay let me just start by saying, I never thought I would be here. I'm Blake, the one who was expelled and forced to move away from his family, I can never stick to one girl, but damn, you got me hooked! Something about you drives me crazy, I don't just want to be a friend that constantly kisses you and does all the thing other couples do."

I stared at him, shocked. Where is he going with this?

He rubbed circles on the back of my hand as he looked down slowly. "When we first met, I know we absolutely hated each other but, we've changed. You've opened up to me and I opened up to you. I never thought I would be in this position but, Nicky, I love you. And I hope you feel the same way." He bit his lip nervously as he looked at me.

Holy shit, did Blake actually just say he loved me? Do I love him back? No, I can never love anyone like I loved Kian.

But Kian is in the past, Blake is the future.

"Nicky?" he asked slowly. I looked in his eyes and he looked scared. "I'm sorry Nicky, I can wait, I'd wait forever for you." I slightly smiled and looked back at him.

"No Blake, I-I love you too."

He smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I nuzzled my head into his neck and he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. For once, he didn't have a blank face. His emerald green eyes shimmered as his lips turned upwards into a smile. I felt a small tear start to form and I guess Blake saw it too.

"Nicky, please don't cry," he begged as he placed his hand on my cheek. "I don't want to ever see you cry again. Kian and Tyler caused you so much pain and I never want to put you through that again."

I smiled as he leaned in to place a gentle kiss on my lips. "You are the one girl in this entire world that could ever make me feel this way. Every time I see you, all I want to do is hold you close to me." He bit his lip nervously.

"Blake... after Tyler, I told myself I would never give my heart away. I've been hurt so much, but when I look at you, I see someone I can trust, and someone who actually cares about me." The sun had vanished, leaving us in the calm dark.

He slowly took my hand in his, and lead me to the swings. I happily sat on the swing, and jumped slightly when he started to push me. "I can swing by myself."

He laughed and continued. "I know you can, maybe I just want to push you." I rolled my eyes and decided not to argue. After he pushed me enough, he sat on the swing next to me. He watched as I went back and forth.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, slowing down.

He smiled at me and leaned over. "Just thinking how pretty you are." I blushed slightly and stopped swinging. He leaned forward more and slowly kissed me. I started to stand up and he did the same. He pulled me closer, putting is hands on my hips and I threw my arms around his neck.

He pulled away slowly and looked at me, a smile on his face. "I love you, Nicky. Will you please be my girlfriend?" he asked.

I smiled and looked into his eyes. "Yes, Blake! Of course!" I exclaimed, pulling him into a tight hug. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I love you so much." He smiled as he pulled me in, connecting our lips.

"I love you too," I whispered.