Chapter 22

Maya looked like she was mad while Piper looked so excited. "I texted Blake to pick me up after Maya called me a bitch. He picked me up and we watched a movie, but I fell asleep so he let me sleep over." I'm not going to say a word about sleeping in the same bed as him, they would freak out. 

"Is that all that happened?" Maya asked, her arms still crossed. 

"Oh yeah, I also almost strangled Travis." I smirked as Maya's eye twitched at his name, but soon she smiled again. The smile wasn't a real smile, this one was a smile that held revenge. She turned to Piper and slightly pulled her away. "Oh my God, Piper! You know how Tyler stayed the night?" Piper nodded still looking at the picture of me and Blake. "Well... things happened." 

Piper's head shot up. "What!? Maya! Dirty girl!" Maya laughed as I crossed my arms and walked towards them. They continued to talk about the sex that Maya had. I angrily turned around to walk up the stairs. 

"I can't believe you, Maya!" Piper yelled. "Nicky! Maya was lying! They didn't do anything she just wanted to piss you off." 

I laughed and walked back up the stairs. My phone went off and it was an unknown number, it had sent me a video. I pressed the link, and soon saw me laying down on Blake's lap. He looked down at me and smiled. Then he slowly bent down and kissed me on the forehead. Then the video cut off. 

This is probably Andrew's number, but I don't want it. I delete the number but save the video. It's good blackmail, heheh, blakemail. Okay, I'll stop. 

I laugh at myself, then at Maya. I love how she tried to piss me off, she's such a dork. I happily walk down stairs, Maya and Piper are still in the living room laughing when I walk in. "Hey! Y'all want to make cupcakes?" I ask. 

Piper smiles and Maya laughs. "Okay, first stop saying "y'all". We are not in Texas anymore. Second who doesn't want to make cupcakes?" Maya asked. We all ran to the kitchen and pulled out everything we needed. "What frosting do you guys want? We have red, purple, and black," Piper asked holding up three frosting containers. Maya walked over and grabbed the purple frosting. 

"Are you guys okay with Purple?" We nodded and started baking. Once everything was in the oven we washed our hands and sat on the couch. 

"So you thought what I said was funny?" Maya asked me quickly. 

"Yeah that was a good little lie, you had me believing what you said." She laughed and turned on the TV. After twenty minutes, we all ran to get the cupcakes out. "How many did we make?" Piper asked. Maya started counting. "Thirty five, we made thirty five cupcakes. What is wrong with us?" I shook my head and got the frosting out. 

"Oh well, let's hope we have enough icing." We ran out of purple after twenty three cupcakes and did the rest in red. "Let's just take the red ones to the boys," Maya suggested. Piper put all the red cupcakes in a cupcake holder and we started walking to their house. 

Maya knocked on the door and we waited for a few minutes, so she rang the doorbell. After another three knocks Blake opened the door, and to my surprise he was shirtless. "Can I help you guys?" he asked blankly. "We made too many cupcakes and wanted to know if you wanted them." Piper smiled as she held out the cupcakes. 

"Blake can you hurry up? We need to continue practice," Travis yelled as he pushed the door open to show him holding a guitar. 

"You have a band?" I asked, smirking. Blake nodded, slightly embarrassed. "Can we watch your practice?" Piper asked. 

"I don't see the harm in letting them stay." Travis shrugged and let us in. He led us to the basement and we saw Andrew sitting at his drum set. "Oh hey, Piper!" He smiled. 

"H-hey Andrew," she responded nervously. 

We sat on the floor and watched as Blake took the microphone off it's stand.

(Start song now)

Andrew started softly keeping the beat with the drums as Travis leaned into the mic. "La, la la, la, la, la, la."  

Then Blake threw his hand in the air and screamed "Ha!" 

Travis chimed in with the guitar and continued the la la's, then Travis cut out the guitar and let Andrew play the beat. 

"Remove the gag and step away, he's suffocating," Blake sang in a slightly deep voice. "You pull the strings day after day, that's why he needs a break from you! Bid your ass adieu." He slightly waved with his free hand, "A break from you, bitch, your ass is through." He twitched his head at the last word. 

"Oh, I hope you hear these words, maybe this time he will learn." He smiled at me, "You should escape! Skip town! No more excuses!" He threw his fist in the air at the end of each sentence, "Abandon ship, or drown! No more excuses! Do you even have a plan of attack?" He put his hands on his heart and looked hurt, "A way to react? Oh no! You should escape, skip town! You're better on your own!" He twitched again and clenched his fist, and Andrew and Travis started singing la la's  again. 

"Okay! We get it, you're both a happy couple!" He moved his head side to side mockingly as he put his hand on his hip. "Why else go through the trouble of posting of posting it ten times a day!" He rolled his eyes and looked angry. "Break from you, bid your ass adieu!" Then Travis and Andrew yell into the mica. "We need a break from you!" Blake then continued singing, "Break from you, bitch, your ass is through! Oh, I hope he hears these words maybe this time he will learn." 

He jumped up and continued, "You should escape! Skip town! No more excuses!" He bent down slightly then jumped back. "Abandon ship or drown! No more excuses! Do you even have a plan of attack? A way to react? Oh, no... you should escape, skip town! You're better on your own!" He straightens up as Travis sings the la la's. 

"If your both in black and white and they ask who dares defy, I'll be raising my hand high... High, High, HIGH!" 

Travis leans into the microphone again. "If anyone should object to this marriage, please speak now or forever hold your peace." Then Andrew raised his hand and leaned to the mic. "Hahaha, hmh, yeah, I've got something to say..."  

Blake started to sing again. "You should escape! Skip town! No more excuses! Abandon ship, or drown. No more excuses! Do you even have a plan of attack? A way to react? Oh, no.. You should escape! Skip town! You're better on your own! Better on your own! " He twitches his head once again, "You're better on your own, yeah!  You're better on your own, yeah! You're better on your own!" He finished and put the microphone back on the stand. 

"Blake you do realize we had an audience and you were acting like a fool again." Andrew rolled his eyes as we laughed. 

"That was awesome!" Maya yelled, jumping up from her spot on the floor. 

"Hold up. You said he was acting like a fool again. Does he always do that?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I have a ton of videos of him being this way." Andrew smiled pulling out his phone. "Wait! You have recordings?" Blake asked nervously. 

"Yeah I have a camera back there, I record every practice. Do you girls want to see Blake being stupid?" he asked, walking over to us with his phone. "Hell yeah!" I exclaimed as we huddled around the phone. 

The first video popped up and it was Blake standing in the middle of the room, holding his mic, while Travis is tuning the guitar. Blake then started spazzing out and started spinning in circles. "Blake! Cut out your shit!" Travis yelled at him. "No!" Blake yelled back. 

The next video started to load, and Blake walked over and took the phone. "Okay, that's enough of that!" he yelled as he walked away. "I'm going upstairs, goodbye." 

Hehe, we scared him away. 

"He took my phone," Andrew pouted.

We scared off Blake, at least we know he's just as big of a dork as we are.