Chapter 19

I'm reading when Piper bursts into my room, making me throw my book and my water bottle.

"What is wrong with you?!?" I asked, grabbing her shoulders.

"Andrew asked me out on a date!" she screams, pulling me into a hug. I hate hugs and she knows this. I push her off of me and go to get my book.

"And you ran to my room, why?" I asked.

She grabbed a old teddy bear I had on the floor. "Because you dress the most scandalous out of all of us! And I want you to help me!" she exclaimed once again.

"Go through my closet, knock yourself out," I say, picking the water up.

"Really?" Piper asked, walking towards the closet. I nod and hear her pushing clothes here and there. "What about this?" she asked, holding up a black V-neck shirt and blue, purple, and yellow leggings.

"Go ahead," I mutter. 

Oh shit. The empty vodka bottle is on my dresser. Please don't notice it! 

She then plops down on the floor. "Let's do makeup!" she yelled.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. He said something about dinner, then a movie."

I laugh but don't want to hurt her feelings. "Ha! Pretty old fashioned." She nodded and bounced back up.

"It's cute!" she exclaimed. I sit next to her and start with her makeup. She's better at makeup than me, so maybe she's just trying to be nice.

She thanks me and runs out the room with my clothes.

Soon I hear the doorbell ring, and she's gone.

Don't do anything stupid, Piper. 

Oh well she's fully grown, she can take care of herself.

I keep reading, but I relate to this character. Her name is Trisha and she is different from all of her friends. She is the one that is less popular and less pretty, she's me.

Wow. Now that I see me in this character I don't really want to read it.

I walk down the stairs and sit on the couch, turning on the TV. Maya was talking to someone in her room, probably Tyler.

I feel really bad for Travis. He really seemed to like Maya, then a guy from her past shows up and he's old news. I know how that feels.

Man, I'm a happy person, aren't I?

Maya's door opens and a shirtless Tyler walks out. Gross.

"Ew. Put clothes on you pig," I growl. He looks down and then sits next to me.

"Nicky, I'm sorry."

I look at him angrily. "Fuck you, Tyler. You are not sorry. Your whole plan was to get to Maya and that's what you did. So you can leave me alone now because I don't want to talk to a pig like you."

He grabbed my hand, and I of course push it away.

"All I wanted to do is watch SpongeBob and I can't do that. Maya, get your piece of shit boyfriend!" I yell, running up the stairs.

I hate him now.

What kind of guy does that? Oh well.

I can't believe that Blake has a crush on Rydel. That's just amazing. They would actually make a cute couple, if only her and Marshall weren't dating. Honestly, that would be adorable.

The weird thing is, I didn't know they even knew each other.

I lay down on my floor, and just think.

Tyler Joseph once sang a song that was called Kitchen Sink, and now I completely understand what it means. A kitchen sink is a object we all use, and take for granted, because it's just a sink right? Wrong. It does so much more.

"Because a kitchen sink to you is not a kitchen sink to me," I mutter. "Nobody thinks what I think, nobody dreams when they blink. Think things on the brink of blasphemy. I'm my own shrink."

He is talking about how he is different, and how he thinks of his problems and how to fix it.

I relate so much to him. Well Tyler Joseph is handsome, and talented, and loved. I on the other hand am not.

I'm probably just over thinking this.

I felt cool for a second, thinking so deep.

Huh, that's how Maya feels all the time. I laugh to myself, because just two hours ago, Maya was crying because of my stupid actions. And now here I am, locked in my room, bored out of my mind.

It's funny, the one time I want Kian to sneak up my window, he doesn't. And Jake is probably still pissed that I denied him. I should text him. You know, just to work things out. I don't want a relationship with him, but I want a friendship.

I start texting him, and almost instantly he texted back saying he was on his way.

I wait until I hear the sound of his motorcycle. I run down the stairs as see Maya and Tyler holding hands watching TV.

Really? I just said I was mad at you, you are already all snuggled up. Really?

I open the door and hug Jake. "Hi Nicky," he greets happily. "Maya, its nice to see you again."

She snarled at him. "Don't talk to me."

I laugh and lead Jake to the Kitchen. I don't trust him enough to let him in my bedroom. Heck no.

He lifts me up on the counter and pulls up at chair.

"Jake I'm sorry... I shouldn't have been that way with you, but I had a boyfriend.."

He thinks a minute then pushes his bangs out of his face."Had? Is that why he's with Maya?" He looks angry, but also like he's trying to hide it.

"Yeah.."

He stands up, his hands balled into fists. "I'm going to kill him."

I jump off the counter and put my hands to chest. "No! It's ok," I whisper yelled.

He puts my hands down. "He moved on that fast? Even I wouldn't do that. And Maya calls me the emo fuckboy."

I laugh and he smiled. "I love your laugh. Even though you may not want to date me, I still want to be your friend, and be there for you. I will always have the hots for you, though."

He is such a dork. I hug him and he hugs back.

"Do you want ice cream? Because I sure as hell do," he asked, still holding on to me.

"In just a minute, I want to hug my friend a little longer."