I Regret That You Aren't Here

A/n: Hello, guys. I have written this story like I told you in "The Forgotten Memories" chapter 1. This story will have many hurt and sad moments. I think I will make Aichi to be very stressed out (it's better than at............ sorry, no spoiler. My mouth lost control ). But don't worry! This is just a story and I will add humor and song (the song is from me) so it won't be boring (hopefully). The beginning of this story is similar to episode 195 but there are many dialogues I change. I don't own Cardfight Vanguard.

Aichi's POV

"Aichi... Aichi... "

I open my eyes as I'm in my astral body. I turned to her and see her in her astral body as well. She looked at me with concerned eyes. "It's time... for me to said goodbye." That line widened my eyes. I just kept my mouth shut, couldn't reply or even ask. "As the sanctuary disappear and so does my memories." Kourin explained.

I took a glance at Photon card as I picked it and looked back to Kourin. My mouth was sealed quiet. 

Kourin smiled softly to me. "Don't show me that face, Aichi!" She said. "You don't need to worry. I lost my memories, I regained my memories, and I lost my memories again. It might what have been written in my fate." Kourin continued as she looked down.

"What an absurd fate you have to go through." I thought

"But still... " Kourin's trembling voice snapped me out. "I'm very happy to meet and help you, Aichi." 

She narrowed her eyes as she tried to hold something. Something that she couldn't show it to me right now. "How cruel... " I thought again.

"We've been making so many memories. We laughed, we smiled, we struggled, and... we were always together. That's already enough for me. I won't ask anything again." Kourin said.

"No... "

Every words she had spoken... it made me feel something, something unknown to me. "And as we witnessed ourselves now... I got a second chance. To reunited with you, someone that makes me smile." She said. "Only you, Aichi."

I widened my eyes. I couldn't believe that I'm the only one who can make her smile. Out of all 

Am I that special for her? 

One by one word released from her cage, I felt something that was starting to be clear on the edge. 

But what is it? 

I came back to reality when I saw Photon started to disappear on my hand along the other Photon in my scattered deck.

I don't know what I felt right now. It has mixed up and crushed each other with no mercy. Sad, anger, shock, and regret... I didn't even know what should I call my own feelings. 

I turned back to Kourin who put her hand on her chest. I looked at those eyes. I didn't see any sadness in there. But maybe her heart... wanted me to know what on earth this feeling we both felt right now. Yet, she kept her smile tight in front of me.

"Those are me, Aichi. The avatar of my will and sin, they will also disappear." I looked at Photon and looked back at her again as she looked down. "And my memories of being with everyone, the memories that I always keep, and the memories of being with you." Kourin turned to her physical self. "All of them will fade along with me."

Photon has floated away from my hand, disappear. 

All of sudden, I understand what she meant. I couldn't believe I'm this late realizing it, even though I felt... the same as her. This was why she held on to it. She thought it will be useless to be told since it was already too late. She was going to disappear without telling me what she actually feel all this time.

I looked at her when she shifted back to her physical self. I couldn't hold this feelings. I maybe could hold Link Joker back but this feeling are different. I can't.

I don't want to waste any more time. I started to shout. "Kourin." I couldn't move from my spot cause' I knew I can't stop anything right now. "Even if... even if you won't remember or even meet us again... It might not be right away, but I'm sure we will meet again." I said.

She still stared at me even when she is in her physical self. "After all, you're connected to all of us, Kourin. And I... I... " I don't know what stopping me. I want to say 'that' word but I can't.

Kourin smiled at me. Tears that she held with all mightest fell to her left cheek. "Aichi... " With that last word, she disappeared. Leaving me alone. I clutched my chest as I felt my eyes watery.

"You are such an idiot. You idiot, Aichi. You're nothing but just an idiot... " I yelled at myself from the inside as the tear fell down from my cheek. My bang covered my eyes and I let all the tears go.

I regret that you aren't here, Kourin. 

Please come back to my side... ! 

I need you here,...

Kourin.

A/n: It's too short. Sorry. Oh, if you guys already read my other fanfic, "The Forgotten Memories.". There will be an OCs QnA. So ask anything for the OCs. They will be love to answer all of your question. Don't hesitated, okay! Just write your question on the comments. We are wait for your question. Bye~