I'll Save You

A/n: curious? Anyone who is so curious right now, hands up✋. ✋(I hands up)

Enjoy...

"You don't deserve for her."

Aichi's anger has near its limits. Kito keep playing with Kourin and it makes him can't hold his anger again.

"Don't... TOUCH HER!"

Kai is too late to stop Aichi or even glance at him. As fast as lightning, Aichi run passed all the bullies and hit Kito and someone who point a knife on Kourin. Everyone are all shocked.

Kai take the opportunity to free Misaki and attack the two bullies that locked her arms from behind.

The bullies are all turn crazy and quickly attack Aichi and Kai.

Aichi glare at them and the time feels slow. Aichi just punched and kicked them easilly without knowing how much power he use. What's inside his mind is to protecting Kourin.

Kai and Misaki also attack them even though they unexpectedly are not as strong as Aichi right now.

Because of his anger, don't know how Aichi can be so fast and strong even though he is not the typical person who is good at sport and martial arts.

Many bullies had knock down by Aichi, Kai, and Misaki. But Kito sneaking at the corner.

When all of the bullies have knocked down, they just heard a muffle scream. Aichi turn around and see Kito holding Kourin and he is taking her away when Aichi saw him.

"Kourin!" Aichi shout as he chase Kito.

Kai and Misaki just let him. Cause right now they have to tied all of the bullies and call the police.

But before that, Kai look at Misaki and Misaki look back. They are silent for a moment. But then, Kai take a long breath. "You're okay, right?" Kai asked.

"Yes. Thank you." Misaki said.

Kai smiled to Misaki. "Don't thank us! Thanks to you,... we know where they took Kourin. If it wasn't for you,... maybe Kourin will be in danger." He said as they both smiled. "Well, let's tied them up!"

Misaki nodded and they both begun to tied all of the bullies.

Meanwhile, Kito is running without knowing where he suppose to run. Aichi is behind him and it looks like Aichi won't show any mercy for someone like him.

Kourin is trying to struggle but it's no use either. She turn to Aichi. She sees just how much Aichi is willing to save her. His eyes full of determination, making her more believe what Aichi did really true.

She sees that Aichi is really love her. His love is true. She also don't know how Aichi can beat them all. But she is very sure that is because he want to protect her.

Kourin take out the cloth on her mouth. "Aichi! Please save me!" She screamed.

Aichi nodded to her and he run more faster. He want to reach Kourin's hand. And Kourin want to reach his hand. They are all hope their hands can touch.

They wanted to be together.

They don't want to let go of their hands.

They want to save themself from anything that will make them separated.

"Kourin!" Aichi screamed.

"Aichi!" Kourin screamed.

Kito is getting irritated and close Kourin's mouth. Then he stopped when he see an abyss in front of him. He turn around and see Aichi.